Join Date: Jan 2005
Post Your Deathmatch and Race Creations.
So the latest patch has released the online beta for deathmatch and race Creators. Once you have completed your creation it gets added to the rockstar site but it doesn't get added to your game automatically. You have to add it to your game by clicking add to game.To add your race to your game or any others you need to select that option in the bottom left hand corner in the yellow box. See the screenshot below:
Note to get the share link you have to go to the rockstar social club you have to go to the Grand Theft Auto Online & find jobs under your profile. Select share and post a description and details below. I've posted a guide below
The only way to get the correct link to the map is by selecting share - copying the url in your address bar will not work!
If you are on xbox and want to find a ps3 custom map and vice versa you have change the filter in the top right hand box accordingly, see screenshot below:
If you could follow the same method as posting as me then that would be great:
Name of Job - type - link - console.
Post yours below:
So here are two races that i created earlier today:
1. Video Killed The Radio..... - Race - http://rsg.ms/1bX850F - PS3
2. wrong tracks - Race http://rsg.ms/1bWZlHK - PS3
3. `cross the backyard - Race http://rsg.ms/1bz9oN7 - PS3
4. shutter run - Race [URL="http://rsg.ms/1bE2tCe[/URL] - PS3
5. there and back again - Race [URL="http://rsg.ms/1bE2Lcj[/URL] - PS3
6. Twisted Tracks - Race [URL="http://rsg.ms/1bE2TZn[/URL] - PS3
Last edited by Tim; 12-14-2013 at 04:32 AM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|