Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2013   #271
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
KUSH dawg
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013   #272
airassault54

airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54 airassault54
Thumbs up

Weed is the best drug that was ever grown in the world or made! I smoked weed for 7 years straight all day everyday. The most i smoked in one day was about a QP- That shit had me rolling even though i stopped getting high after the first 30-40 blunts lol. It still kept me high when i kept smoking. It was a huge waste of money though thats the worst thing about it. U wake up the next day no buzz or nothing and realize your money is just gone like the smoke that u exhaled.

I knew that i wouldnt get anywhere spending all my money on weed so i decided to join the army and i have been clean for almost 7 months now! My lungs probably areant the best but i can run better then ever now.

13:22 for my 2 mile is the best of got so far. So weed is to bad for you but who knows. People dont know the long term effects. I know its not good for ur lungs though so dont smoke blunts all day every day like me kids!
airassault54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #273
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Figured I may as well share my two cents, got pretty into drugs over the last two years ish

Tried ecstasy, MDMA, MDA, DOC, DOB, 25i-NBOME, LSD, 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-e, mkat, speed, coke, ketamine, methoxetamine (MXE), desomorphine, valium

I just wanna try DMT.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #274
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Figured I may as well share my two cents, got pretty into drugs over the last two years ish

Tried ecstasy, MDMA, MDA, DOC, DOB, 25i-NBOME, LSD, 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-e, mkat, speed, coke, ketamine, methoxetamine (MXE), desomorphine, valium

I just wanna try DMT.
Ive had my fair share of drugs, obviously, but the only drug i really have now is weed while i relax home on a day off or afterwork. But DMT... I really wanna try that too. Shrooms werent enough, acid was almost satisfying, but the shit ive heard about DMT... Im keen.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #275
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Ah I haven't tried shrooms, never had the opportunity too but I've heard you feel a lot less wired than other hallucinogenics, which is always a massive positive haha. Once I've tried DMT though I'll probably be done with drugs, I don't really feel some spiritual healing connection like others when I trip, I just have some visions and think about stupid stuff and then come down and feel like shit warmed up
Old 11-27-2013   #276
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I want to try some shit but it just isn't worth my job in my opinion. Had some weird trips on MDMA though.
Old 11-27-2013   #277
ska
Wearing my rolex

Not worth the damage to your mental health above all, man.
Old 11-27-2013   #278
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, dont risk it if it can interfere with your job. I take my hat off to people who have never touched drugs and I always recommend people to stay clear. But in my personal opinion I am going to die one day and I dont want to go out thinking I never explored anything in life. Just if you are thinking about taking trippers like acid etc. For the first time, do it at home or somewhere safe with a couple of friends you trust, even better if one of them arent taking anything at all.
The first time I had acid i went to Moomba, which was a big festival along the riverbank in the city. It was night and there were lights spinning and flashing everywhere, I went into a trip and everything went into bullet time for me. Then a balloon popped behind me and it made me jump a bit and as soon as I did, there were light trails everywhere. Its like my eyes were on a constant slow shutter speed.
I enjoyed that for a while and it died off so I wondered around and the girl I was seeing at the time grabbed my ass and it scared the shit out of me. I jumped forward and turned around and fly kicked a bin, thinking it was the random who touched my ass. The cops grabbed me and were going to arrest me but I cant remember how I got out of that.
After a few more hours of walking around we left and went to a mates and fell asleep to movies. The effects didnt wear off on me till the afternoon next day, one of my mates lasted a little longer and my other mates trips didnt wear off until the 4th day.
So like I said, take a few days to play it safe... or better off, dont do it lol.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013   #279
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Tried most of the standard stuff, haven't touched any psychedelics yet though. I'd like to try shrooms eventually, but only when I feel comfortable. I have enough respect for psychedelics to know not to fuck with them.

The only drugs that have caused me problems are the ones doctors prescribed to me.
Old 11-28-2013   #280
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
The one drug experience I had that was worth noting was not a pleasant one.

I'd pulled a muscle on the left side of my chest (they often call it the heart-attack muscle becuase when you screw it up it feels like you're fucking DYING). They gave me a prescription for some VERY strong painkillers. I forget what they were--Vicodin, Percoset, something like that. So I went home and took one. About 20 minutes later my head was spinning, I couldn't think straight anymore, I couldn't even process thoughts properly. I could feel my heart going completely insane--speeding up and slowing down at random (though this may have been my warped perception) and then...
Next thing I knew I was lying on the living room floor and it was 12 hours later.

I threw the rest out. If I NEVER do that again it'll be too soon.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote