Old 05-08-2006   #1
TimDuke

IMG tool not working

Need help I just freshly installed Vice city.Was going to use a IMG tool to add custom vehicles into the game.When I try to open the gta img. file it come up with an error saying the file cannot be accessed .Is there anything I'm missing? Do I need a patch or something?
Old 05-08-2006   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's because the gta3.img file is previlleged to read-only. Make sure all files in the models folder are switched off from Read-only.
How to: Right click on the models folder -> Properties -> Switch off 'Read-only' -> Apply -> select Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files -> Ok.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #3
TimDuke

Thanks I knew it was something simple.Now is there a way to keep it that way cause every time you shut down and restart the puter it rechecks the box that says read only then you have to go uncheck it again.Is there a setting somewhere you can set that it will keep that box unchecked after restart.
Old 11-23-2013   #4
flashreaper
Newbie Member

flashreaper is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

i'm already uncheck read-only, but not working
flashreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #5
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
Run the program as administrator.
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote