Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013   #181
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Have they restored the weather effects yet? It seesm weird that a patch for Online seems to take things away from Single Player, 1.04 took away the lightning strikes in the skies during thunderstorms.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013   #182
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I've only seen like two lightning strikes in the game the entire time I've had it. Maybe they're just super rare?

They're really cool though. The game needs a lightning storm cheat.
Old 11-11-2013   #183
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You know what else is rare.. having a good game of golf

If you even manage to get in one without being kicked or the players leaving before the game starts half the players are people who screw around or fuck up to an extent where they quit after a few holes. Not to speak of those who decide to just go afk half-way through the game
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013   #184
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Haven't been able to play an entire game yet. Due to the same reasons. I have had any texture issues that I've noticed. No lightning either.
Old 11-12-2013   #185
Sherlock Holmes
Ninja

Sherlock Holmes is on a distinguished roadSherlock Holmes is on a distinguished road
Looks like the latest patch's giving some load issues. Also, Car modding prices need to be restocked.
Sherlock Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013   #186
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah modding is fucking expensive. You can easily drop 60k.
Old 11-12-2013   #187
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Alot more actually, on those sportscars turbo usually costs around 50k alone. Was about 120-150k to fully mod my ferrari lookalike
Old 11-12-2013   #188
j_harvill

True sport or super class is a lot more.

What has everyone been doing online?

Races, survival, missions?

What's your rank how much money do you have?

Last edited by j_harvill; 11-12-2013 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #189
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Question, is it considered glitching/exploit if 2 guys swap their fully modded cars during a mission, finish the mission, go back to free roam and respawn inside the other dude's vehicle and sell it for 100K +? Thanks.

Last edited by Gui; 11-13-2013 at 07:01 AM..
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #190
j_harvill

I'd say glitch.
Old 11-19-2013   #191
j_harvill

I'm having an issue with the skull tattoo for your head.

It's says to unlock it requires 500 headshots. I have 596 and no unlocked tattoo.

It doesn't state players though.
Old 11-19-2013   #192
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
My biggest problem is the occasional message saying "you have been kicked by other players", without anyone even voting. It then puts you through the long load time from online to single player. You then have to go back into online for another long load time. Why couldnt it just put me in a new server instead of single player?

Another issue for me is how often my phone goes off. It was annoying enough in GTA IV, now its even worse in GTA Online. I would be doing something such as being attacked by another player or driving fast through the streets and the phone will pop up. If the phone comes up and i am sprinting or needing to press handbrake, it will answer the phone and completely fuck me up.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013   #193
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I'm having an issue with the skull tattoo for your head.

It's says to unlock it requires 500 headshots. I have 596 and no unlocked tattoo.

It doesn't state players though.
They do mean players, same with all the other unlockables (skins for guns etc)
Old 11-20-2013   #194
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Had a few glitched cop cars in my garage. Heard the 1.06 took those away.

Haven't started up online in about 7-8 days.
Old 11-20-2013   #195
j_harvill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
They do mean players, same with all the other unlockables (skins for guns etc)
I assumed that but in all the other unlocks (weapon colors) it states kill 100 players. The tattoo doesn't state players. I know it's a small thing but it's also frustrating.

Since 1.6 updated I keep getting a message saying that my personal vehicle has been destroyed. But it hasn't all my vehicles are in my garage. Kind of funny.

So now you can launch straight into an event from the load screen kind of cool.

Last edited by j_harvill; 11-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote