Old 11-16-2013   #196
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
Sure it is. Some investigation leads me to belive that canis bodhy means something like "awakened canine" or whatever. That's what I meant with the question.
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #197
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
"Canis Bodhy" is detected as Welsh. But as for a translation from "Welsh" to English, there's no proper translation.
Old 11-16-2013   #198
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
3rd from the bottom looks like one of the trailer parts to me.
Correct! I stumbled upon that area and just knew I had seen it before. Incidentally, the car from the trailer stood there as well.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #199
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
That's pretty cool nice snapshot.
Old 11-17-2013   #200
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn those clouds:

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #201
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Not mine, but something cool someone found:

Old 11-18-2013   #202
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah its just west of trevors airstrip near the end of the runway. Theres another one in the mountains a bit more south on an s-bend. I cant put a map up but its just mining shaft doors, which also cant take any damage even from bullets.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #203
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I like the clouds in this one too:

Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #204
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Got the Beach Bum pack

Old 11-19-2013   #205
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Is that out already? looks awesome
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #206
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
Looked for the vehicles yesterday didn't see them. Didn't check for dlc though.
Old 11-19-2013   #207
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yeah you have to download the DLC from the store menu, it should say so automaticly when going from SP to online

Can't say I really care much for the content they added although I like the idea of a new survival map, haven't tried that out yet. I did see they updated the online stores somewhat, there's a wider selection and every vehicle now has a picture
Old 11-19-2013   #208
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Yeah you have to download the DLC from the store menu, it should say so automaticly when going from SP to online
Are you sure? I didn't have to do that, all the stuff just appeared for me after the 1.06 update on PS3. Unless are you on Xbox and it's different?
Old 11-19-2013   #209
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I downloaded the update, then when I switched to online it said I had to download some content first and it referred me to the beach bum pack. Had to download that same way you'd normally download addons, so I guess there was a seperate update too?

I do like that they've added some more jobs though, it's just the vehicles and the clothes etc that doesn't really interest me.

oh and yeah I am on xbox

Last edited by Killerfist; 11-19-2013 at 12:44 PM..
Old 11-19-2013   #210
Ash_735