Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2013   #16
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
With a few mods, the Gallivanter Baller's a nice looking car.

Old 11-07-2013   #17
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about

It's not the greatest thing on 4 wheels but cut me a break, I"m only level 6.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #18
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all

Voltic coil or vise versa

Monroe

Anyone have suggestions on a color? It's been upgraded but the black seems kind of bland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post

It's not the greatest thing on 4 wheels but cut me a break, I"m only level 6.
You playing ps3 or xbox?

Last edited by j_harvill; 11-08-2013 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #19
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
Anyone have suggestions on a color? It's been upgraded but the black seems kind of bland.
I'd try (racing) yellow, that always looks quite good on sportscars, maybe even matte yellow
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #20
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm on PS3. As for the Monroe, it's a Lamborghini Miura clone. Paint it something really loud. Bright yellow or green for a period correct color.
Old 11-12-2013   #21
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
I want lime green but I have to do 25 stunt jumps.
Old 11-12-2013   #22
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

I'm kinda glad right now my favorite color is blue. Thanks to the Stimulus Package I'm able to afford an apartment with a garage. A garage I'm quickly filling with cars.
Old 11-13-2013   #23
kakmak00
Newbie Member

kakmak00 is an unknown quantity at this point
sssssssss

wowq
kakmak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #24
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I want lime green but I have to do 25 stunt jumps.
I used a stunt jumps guide just to get lime green on my Entity.

Old 11-13-2013   #25
j_harvill

I'm in the process of getting them now. I went a head and painted the Monroe metallic racing yellow... for now.
Old 11-13-2013   #26
Hagvok_Grrro
I'm The Best At Space

Hagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
With a few mods, the Gallivanter Baller's a nice looking car.

Couldn't have gone for the better looking Baller model, the basic Range Sport version is so shitty, it's all about the Evoke look-a-like.
Hagvok_Grrro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #27
j_harvill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
I used a stunt jumps guide just to get lime green on my Entity.

Looks like a lot of people have this garage. Unless all 10 car garages look the same inside.
Old 11-13-2013   #28
Hagvok_Grrro
I'm The Best At Space

Hagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond repute
All interiors and 10 car garages are the EXACT same

The only thing that changes are the views.
Hagvok_Grrro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #29
j_harvill

Gotcha that's stupid though. I own a 10 car garage no apartment yet.
Old 11-14-2013   #30
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Couldn't have gone for the better looking Baller model, the basic Range Sport version is so shitty, it's all about the Evoke look-a-like.
I personally think that other baller looks like shit, the one lukeyy's got looks alot nicer. The only thing bugging me is the rims, they're too big. That's why I got lowrider wheels on mine

I doesn't drive that good but it'll be great for future heists with 4 people, that thing is pretty heavy so you won't be bothered too much by roadblocks or aggressive cops.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote