Old 11-09-2013   #181
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
After returning to single player from online the blur from the sky cam never turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
That first photo is really great
There's lots of cool scenery pics out there so I thought I'd try and get some from places where you don't normally find yourself on foot.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #182
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
After returning to single player from online the blur from the sky cam never turned off.

There's lots of cool scenery pics out there so I thought I'd try and get some from places where you don't normally find yourself on foot.
This has happened to me too, but it was all online.
Old 11-10-2013   #183
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Old 11-10-2013   #184
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Here are some of mine:

Stunt jumping in the desert with a highly modified Elegy.

From one of my first proper country drives, pretty memorable.

Kanye West cosplay?

Trevor has a selfie obsession, even at inappropriate times.

I love the architecture in LS.

Franklin's personal car.

Does this photo remind anyone of something?

They did a really good job with the scenery...

Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013   #185
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
3rd from the bottom looks like one of the trailer parts to me.
Old 11-11-2013   #186
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Out and about in Mirror Park.

Old 11-13-2013   #187
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
A Day in GTA Online.

A Day in GTA Online

Started playing today and went to leave my apartment, when some asshole had parked blocking my garage exit, for some reason this apartment has this issue of a car spawning right in front of this driveway all the time.

I took action.

I decided to take my Gallivanter Baller for a trip up Mount Chiliad.

Had a little run in with the law.

Later, I decided to replace my Merryweather Mesa for a Karin Rebel as after using the Mesa in Off-Road racing I discovered it's pretty terrible, and just likes to roll over all the time, But I took the old girl out for a quick photo op before selling her for $18,000.

Then I went on the hunt for a Karin Rebel, I was told to look under the highway bridge at the end of Raton Canyon, but the game's beauty distracted me for a bit.

After searching on and off all day I finally found my Rebel and took it into LS Customs, blew at least $100K on it, but hopefully it was worth it, then I took it out for a photo shoot.

It started raining.

I accidentally drowned it...

But it's only $87 for a replacement. Score.

The End.
Old 11-14-2013   #188
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome day in gtao.
Old 11-14-2013   #189
Jimmy_86
Think!

These things happen.

Staring at the sun.
Old 11-14-2013   #190
j_harvill

Let's cook

GODZIRRA!!!

By vault in the bank.

Last edited by j_harvill; 11-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013   #191
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Casey checkin out the views in my apartment

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013   #192
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
<3 dat view bro
Old 11-15-2013   #193
j_harvill

Inside the vault

Got the Canis Bodhi (Trevors truck).
Old 11-16-2013   #194
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
What does canis bodhi mean?
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #195
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
it's the name of the car
ska is offline   Reply With Quote