Old 10-22-2013   #106
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Noticed some Vice City artwork.

Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #107
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-22-2013   #108
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all

Huh huh
Old 10-22-2013   #109
Gash_735

Gash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! look at the detail of that rock texture in the background.
Gash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #110
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah that looks so good. I just want to hold one and put it in my mouth. Would do anything for a beer right now.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013   #111
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
*Looks at character*

*Looks at Charlie avatar*

*has a good chuckle*
Old 10-23-2013   #112
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-23-2013   #113
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post
*Looks at character*

*Looks at Charlie avatar*

*has a good chuckle*
Was thinking the same thing, it's actually suprising how big the resemblence is with gta's limited character creation options.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #114
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
Just had to have it.

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013   #115
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
never seen one besides trev's

I'd love to have franks buffalo.
Old 10-26-2013   #116
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold

Got an FIB vehicle as personal vehicle, can't mod or insure it but it does save, got the trick to get it from this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67dQVQgdAUw

I'd say make use of it before they patch it out, the granger is actually pretty cool in the sense that it can hold 8 people. 4 inside and 4 outside holding on to the car like those swat guys do. Not limited to the FIB version but still cooler on it.

The only police vehicle you can't get is the riot van, and that's only because it doesn't fit through the garage door. If only I could find an FIB unmarked crown vic, anyone know when they appear? Only seen them on images
Old 10-26-2013   #117
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of

Managed to get the FIB Buffalo, Riot Van, a Sheriff SUV and a Police Cruiser to the right of it in my garage and insured

edit: ^ The unmarked police cruiser (as of right now) does not spawn Online.

edit2: lol Also found this when i spawned in my garage.....
Old 10-26-2013   #118
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Nice, how did you put insurance on those vehicles? you can't enter the pay and spray with any of them right?

I am also curious how you got that riot van inside and how you obtained the FIB buffalo if you don't mind telling me?
Old 10-26-2013   #119
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Nice, how did you put insurance on those vehicles? you can't enter the pay and spray with any of them right?

I am also curious how you got that riot van inside and how you obtained the FIB buffalo if you don't mind telling me?
Not at all
  • FIB Buffalo - This spawns every day at exactly 10am on a dirt road near leading right up to the Sandy Shores Satellite dishes. Here is a video: FIB Buffalo Location
  • Riot Van - You can easily obtain this with no wanted level by going to the Vespucci Beach Police Station. There should be one spawned there. If not, keep driving around and it will respawn. As for getting it into my garage. I own the 400k apartment, real simple. I do know with some apartments it doesn't work at all. I never have any problems glitching the van into my garage. Normally get it on first or second try. Here's a video of somebody doing it (in a different location). Storing The Riot Van Online
  • Insurance on Vehicles! -

Step 1: Get the vehicle you want in the garage.

Step 2: Get any other vehicle that can be insured.

Step 3: Insure that vehicle, and put it in your garage.

Step 4: Take the insured vehicle out of your garage, and blow it up.

Step 5
    : Go back into your garage, and get in the car you want to insure. DONT DRIVE IT OUT YET

Step 6: Dial Mors Mutual insurance, and keep it at the menu where you can select the car.(The one you just destroyed)

Step 7: Drive out of your garage now, but don't close the mors mutual menu.

Step 8: During the cutscene of you leaving your garage, the menu will pop back up, now confirm it.

Step 9: Re-Glitch your vehicle back into your garage. (This is important, if you don't do this or sign out during this time, you will lose both cars)

Last edited by Tyler; 10-26-2013 at 07:14 PM..
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013   #120
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Cool, thanks