Old 10-17-2013   #76
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
oh mr strawberry jam...
Old 10-17-2013   #77
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I think we've got a bad sport here.
Old 10-18-2013   #78
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
was my pal, he got bad sport accidently, and since we're a group of three that pretty much only plays with eachother, we all decided to get it too.

All those however, are just random npc vehicles.
He noticed that a small parking lot near one of the apartments was jam packed with cars, so he called us on a whim to grab some NPC rides and pile them up, I stood on a car to get that shot X3 perfectly timed.

The tires popping after almost sounded like popcorn there was so many of them.
Old 10-18-2013   #79
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It really paid off, looks spectacular

I finally got one of these after a long search, making my 10-car selection complete (for now)

Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #80
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

is that a.... clean rebel?

all the ones i find have rust spots all to shit....
Old 10-18-2013   #81
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
It certainly is, matte paint does wonders

but I don't think it was that rusted when I found it. If you want one aswell check Raton Canyon Highway Bridge, I found it under the bridge (north side) on the beach. Took a few times driving back and forth before it spawned there.

I personally prefer those without the front guard, but it was so tough to find that i'll settle for this one
Old 10-18-2013   #82
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Theyre one of the best cars to mod, imo. Add all performance upgrades and make it look like a baja trophy truck, then bash through the country side. Fun as fuck.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #83
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Yeah definitely, along with the sandking. I wish they'd have more customisation options on the rebel though, pretty much limited to paintjob and rims.

That lighting is fucking sweet though, on all of those older cars for that matter. Installing xenon lights on a car like this is sacrilege

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-18-2013 at 05:23 PM..
Old 10-18-2013   #84
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

I looked online, there's 2 versions of the rebel, the rusted one is easy to find, and fully moded can look like a full on baja truck.

The clean rebel only gets a few cursory upgrades.

also i totally agree with the xenon thing, it does improve range but, on classics? fuck that.

Edit: Here KF this is what a rusted rebel looks like fully modded.

Old 10-18-2013   #85
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I picked up a rebel in SP. Gonna have to go to town on it now. Too bad we can't save cars permanently in SP...
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #86
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

i'm actually slightly pissed they didn't carry over GTA online's insurance system into single player.

it would give the cars a much bigger sense of permanency. and make me more willing to drive my babies more often rather than stick with the defaults.
Old 10-18-2013   #87
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I looked online, there's 2 versions of the rebel, the rusted one is easy to find, and fully moded can look like a full on baja truck.

Edit: Here KF this is what a rusted rebel looks like fully modded.

Oh wow, I gotta start looking for one of those aswell then

I looked up what you said, and either the wiki is wrong or they downsized on the customisation for online

Quote:
The second version is in perfect condition, and is much rarer. The second one has different modifications available to it as well. The "clean" version has mostly bullbar and bed modifications, such as adding a roll bar, and fog lights.
I could only change the paint and the rims (other than the mechanical parts). Anyhow, Ill keep an eye out for the different types of rebel.. thanks for the heads up

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-18-2013 at 06:37 PM..
Old 10-20-2013   #88
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Old 10-20-2013   #89
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
LOL
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #90
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Made some money and decided to modify my Elegy RH8.