Old 10-15-2013   #1
xXGH0STEYEXx

xXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished road
I've tried and I've tried...

A few months back I was able to mod GTA IV EFLC 1.1.2.0 with little problems, now that I've come back to it I just can't get anything to work the way it used to.

I can't get any versions of icenhancer to work (along with their "fixes"), my game always crashes or it doesn't even start. I tried a different enb, but I didn't like it. When combined with car mods, it just doesn't work/crashes.

I'm not going to ask for a solution because I've tried everything. All that I ask is can anyone provide me with links to new versions of icenhancer that are compatible with 1.1.2.0 of EFLC along with a link to a car pack that won't crash when combined with icenhancer. If necessary please provide the link to any additional files.

This would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance!
xXGH0STEYEXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
This one worked for me when I tried it in EFLC, does have a slight problem with (too much) filmgrain and the red-sky bug happens more often than in the regular gta. But I still think it's worth it

http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/icenha...phic-mod-f9503

Id say try it out and see if you like it, for car mods I'd recommend city cars (not sure what the version is right about now, but last time I checked it was one of those lightweight car packs that did fairly well on my pc).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #3
xXGH0STEYEXx

xXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished roadxXGH0STEYEXx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
This one worked for me when I tried it in EFLC, does have a slight problem with (too much) filmgrain and the red-sky bug happens more often than in the regular gta. But I still think it's worth it

http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/icenha...phic-mod-f9503

Id say try it out and see if you like it, for car mods I'd recommend city cars (not sure what the version is right about now, but last time I checked it was one of those lightweight car packs that did fairly well on my pc).
Unfortunately, no matter what I do I can't get it to work
xXGH0STEYEXx is offline   Reply With Quote