Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013   #1
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month

Quote:
oney in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.
Source

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #2
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
So I guess we're all good sports for enduring the launch issues? Hehe, sweet reward!
Old 10-11-2013   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Better than nothing! Thank you R*!
Old 10-11-2013   #4
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
CHACHING!
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #5
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
You won't catch me complaining. It'll really give me a leg up.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quick, everybody into the $400,000 apt

But I'll take the money anyway.
Old 10-11-2013   #7
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Very lame. I hope I can opt out of it. I don't want to be handed $500k because other people somehow felt offended that a complex online networking system for a video game didn't work perfectly on day one.

Sure, I'd like $500k, but I'd rather earn it. Being able to effortlessly buy the best apartment and have money left over to splurge on clothes/guns/armor/whatever really seems to defeat the purpose of playing through the progression system.
Old 10-11-2013   #8
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
Very lame. I hope I can opt out of it. I don't want to be handed $500k because other people somehow felt offended that a complex online networking system for a video game didn't work perfectly on day one.

Sure, I'd like $500k, but I'd rather earn it. Being able to effortlessly buy the best apartment and have money left over to splurge on clothes/guns/armor/whatever really seems to defeat the purpose of playing through the progression system.
I couldn't agree more. We all knew this wouldn't be perfect day one or even week one.
Old 10-11-2013   #9
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Don't worry you'll need more money after the apartment and half a million isn't shit
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013   #10
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Which apartment to buy, that is the question.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #11
darkdevilx

darkdevilx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
Don't worry you'll need more money after the apartment and half a million isn't shit
exactly, half a million is nothing, so anyone that thinks they could buy anything and wont have to grind for money or so guess again, i made over 600thousand in one day, bought some upgrades for a few cars of mine, a few weapons, and its gone.
darkdevilx is offline   Reply With Quote