Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2013   #16
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
RIP Violent Duct, we had a nice little run
Old 10-10-2013   #17
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Yeah so you can't restart missions now...

Everything's ballsed up,

one word, boneyard.

Get a good team and try to pass as many levels as you can, and since it's a survival mission it's easily repeateable.
Old 10-10-2013   #18
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though, how much fun is it to grind your way through leveling by doing the same thing over and over? I've been waiting for the technical issues to be resolved before I start GTA:O, but if this is what the average player is doing I might not even bother.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #19
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
This is such bullshit

In the patch notes it says "Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs"

It still seems bugged because now you can't restart or replay the good missions. This has to be a mistake.
Now the only way to rank up is from quick races.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #20
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I've been replaying "Out of Court Settlement" by requesting jobs from Marin Madrazo. It's not super quick, but it's not much work for 9,000. Kill a guy in a car uptown(best to approach cautiously from the front as he can get spooked and take off), grab some evidence, evade the cops and get up to the hills. 9k each time.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #21
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
been working with a few new friends alternating between some ron missions, titan of a job from lester, and mixed up with coke. To be honest i think they did the right thing axing the replay, now if only it would know that when a missions over we all want to be dumped into the same closed freemode together.. XD
Old 10-24-2013   #22
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
A way I have been doing some quick cash by myself is, Crystal Clear Cut II. Can do it in about 4 minutes (half that time if you got 2 or more players). Pays out $5,000 / 1090 RP. And you can keep repeating it. Hit start - online - jobs - host job - Rockstar created - Missions - Crystal clear Cut II. Will teleport you near the location.

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013   #23
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Race called "down the drain". 1600rp plus get with crew and place bets all on one guy. Let them win and repeat for all players in race. 4-6 players is ideal. Gets your wins up so you can mod out vehicle classes plus good rp quick (1:30).

I'm sure everyone knows this just trying to help.

Last edited by j_harvill; 10-24-2013 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote