Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2013   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
No way. The driving mechanics of 4 were way too loose. It gets frustrating losing control all the time. 5's style feels right and more comfortable.

I actually suped up the Rat Loader pickup.. I don't know if it's something I did or what but it now handles like something outta Liberty City. My tires are made of ice!
Old 10-08-2013   #17
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Hahah yeah I love that Rat Loader, such a hillbilly truck

I found one that had the front end all crooked and a pile of garbage in the back
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #18
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
If you damage the car too much the wheel drags and stops the car from accelerating well. These weren't in GATIV. (From what I can recall).
A lesser version of the wheel dragging was in IV, but not knocking off wheels.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #19
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
To me the damage is a lot more realistic than IV. Wheels wobble and drag causing turning issues. The vehicles can collapse on themselves pretty much. I understand they take a lot of damage at times. The weakest vehicle I've run across is the stupid quarry truck big as hell weak as fuck.