Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2013   #61
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quick tip:

There's at least 3 vehicles that i know of that can be sold for $8000, the ubermacht oracle sedan, the benefactor dubsta suv , can't remember the name of the 3rd vehicle but it's also an suv. These vehicles can be found on the roads around the Los Santos Customs garage.

Ubermacht Oracle:

Benefactor Dubsta:

Old 10-05-2013   #62
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
+rep nice one. Will try when I can get online.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #63
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I got a few good hours in today and had a good time. I played that "Roadgame" mission where you have to race another crew to retrieve a coke car. I could have gotten a win, but I ended up jacking the wrong vehicle and got wiped out by the competition. When they took over, I had trouble catching up, which is a bit of a weakness with this mission type, as if you get an early lead, you're golden as long as you don't make a careless mistake. Races on the other hand are a great way to rank up and get cash, because you get something of both regardless of position, and they don't take up a whole lot of time.

Can anyone explain why people are so adamant that a Garage is the first major purchase you should make instead of a house WITH a garage? I'm pretty happy with the car I have right now, so I don't see the need to have storage for other ones that I'd need to buy anyway. I also find it a bit much that they ask you to plunk down money for houses without getting to see the interior first. I actually thought this was something that was meant to be incorporated in the game beforehand.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #64
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Why won't it save any of my progress????????????

Every time I start GTA Online, I have $10,000 less and all of my stats from last session are gone. WHY DOES IT KEEP DOING THIS??????
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #65
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Dying is soooo expensive in free roam. costs me 2000 each time.
Old 10-06-2013   #66
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Managed to play 30 minutes before work this morning. On rank 11. Annoyingly had a death match with 1 v 1. Wish there was a bit note activity in the lobbies.

Old 10-06-2013   #67
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
Dying is soooo expensive in free roam. costs me 2000 each time.
What? From the bank? I avoid dying as much as possible so I didn't notice this... I'll keep an eye out next time it happens. Something tells me that's not supposed to happen.
Old 10-06-2013   #68
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Bounties are fucking annoying. I join a session and before ive even started my fucking car i see a message saying "blah has put a bounty on you blah blah". Then before i know it, im wasting my time fighting off more assholes than i already have to because passive mode doesnt even work.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #69
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
What? From the bank? I avoid dying as much as possible so I didn't notice this... I'll keep an eye out next time it happens. Something tells me that's not supposed to happen.
Yeah, for healthcare expenses. It shows on my transaction list.
Old 10-06-2013   #70
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
@ iKlipse & eli... that's why I'm just staying in solo mode. If you're an asshole, you're king. If you're passive and just getting stuff down, you're penalized for it.
Old 10-06-2013   #71
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quick question, if I buy and apartment with a 10 car garage can I also buy a separate 10 car garage or does the combo count as both?

Welp went to log in and play today and my character is gone. Yippee! This is SO FUN! Seriously though Rockstar needs to fix this crap and make up for it. Not that I was extremely far or anything but it still pisses me off. Should have known something was up when I logged in yesterday and all the missions/races/deathmatches didn't show up. Oh well, at least I get to pick a new car, that's a positive right?!?!

Edit- My character is still showing up on the Social Club but not in game, I take it is still gone forever?

Last edited by truekiller; 10-06-2013 at 12:51 PM..
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #72
Tim
Autonomic

@truekiller - not sure for both.

Was going to try to play online for a few minutes while girlfriend was doing something else but the cloud servers are down apparently.

Old 10-06-2013   #73
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
@truekiller - not sure for both.

Was going to try to play online for a few minutes while girlfriend was doing something else but the cloud servers are down apparently.
Got the same message, kept pressing retry and after a few tries i joined a room.
Old 10-06-2013   #74
Zidane

Cloud servers are down, currently stuck looking down at LS from 30k feet. Nothing's working anymore
Old 10-06-2013   #75
eli
wolfpvck

Survival is really fun, but hard.