Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2013   #1
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Can you raise the sail on the Marquis?

I was thrilled to see that you actually could use the sails on the Marquis in the pre release screenshots. However, the only Marquises I've found so far all have had their sails down. I've tried every button combination there is, but I can't seem to get the sail up. In screenshots and some YouTube videos the sail is up and running, but I can never seem to get it up in my game. Tried searching a bit around the net but found nothing. Some claim it's a PS3 issue however?

In this video the sails are used, but I cannot figure out how to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMr9iXGEW1c
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #2
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough
I'm not certain if it is a PS3 related issue, I've got the 360 version but for me the sail is always up on every Marquis I've seen. I'm willing to bet you can't though... even when the sails are up the engine chugs along loud as ever. A bit disappointing I suppose.