Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2013   #16
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
"Failed to host a GTA online session"

For fuck sake Rockstar.
Old 10-01-2013   #17
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Rockstar cloud servers are down I already lost my character, it can't save
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #18
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
What did you expect? lol

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #19
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Christ on a bicycle. After 3 days of corrupt downloads, now this shit? You had weeks, months even Rockstar...Social Club is trash.
Old 10-01-2013   #20
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
yeah it's in bad shape right now, I had to create a character and do the tutorial 3 times over, now all my saves are corrupt and I can't get back in the game.
Old 10-01-2013   #21
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You know things wern't going to go smooth because they admitted themselves they expect quite a lot of problems on the first day due to heavy usage. I imagine the servers are on fire right now.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #22
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
You know things wern't going to go smooth because they admitted themselves they expect quite a lot of problems on the first day due to heavy usage. I imagine the servers are on fire right now.
Look at Call Of Duty. Huge sales, huge first day usage, and consistently for the games cycle. From what I can remember, zero issues of this nature. I'm probably a bit more heated than most because I had to download the game 3 times because Rockstar gave Sony a faulty installer. Now they're running a faulty online client? Balls.
Old 10-01-2013   #23
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well Call of Duty has had the same net code since 2007, so they know what to expect.
Old 10-01-2013   #24
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
They've also been releasing the same game since 2007 too.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 10-01-2013   #25
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Bit frustrating - I know they said to expect it but they should have been too. COD has a few server issues but its still use able. Quite disappointed seeing as they had a week+ to prepare as well from sales figures.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #26
Ash_735

Rockstar have never been great with Online in the launch areas, just look at Max Payne 3, I must have spent more time looking at error screens in the first month than I actually did playing Online. And since Max Payne 3 bombed hard, well, I'd hate to think what's happening to their servers now with GTA Online.
Old 10-01-2013   #27
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

it was 7 morning time

when friend xX420bLa5eiTAlLDeYeRyDaY360nOsCoPeXx ring phone

answer

R* servers are kill

no

Quote:
Old 10-01-2013   #28
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
yeah it's in bad shape right now, I had to create a character and do the tutorial 3 times over, now all my saves are corrupt and I can't get back in the game.

So, should I create some backup saves just in case? I've been jumping between SP and Online for quite a while...
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #29
Kodo

You can't make a backup it all depends on rockstars servers and they wont load shit right now

a couple of my ranks got up to rank 6 and their characters are saving fine, yet I can't get past the tutorial stage now even tho I already did
Old 10-01-2013   #30
Kodo

Now it looks like they disabled the tutorial because it was totally broken, now you just automatically spawn in at free roam with the first job available.