Old 09-25-2013   #1
Mod Rater
Mod Rater

Mod Rater is an unknown quantity at this point
Question GTA V Ped Glitch

I'm playing as Franklin. Went to my Safehouse (SPOILER) New one Lester gave me. (SPOILER END) and saved/slept. Came out, ran around, everywhere I go, Peds are all freaking out, driving like I'm attacking them, running away, screaming. I didn't fight anyone, or shoot anything. Didn't even bump into anything/anyone.

Anyone else have this issue?

to anyone who actually replies normally.
Mod Rater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Wish I could help you but I haven't had that issue.
Old 09-26-2013   #3
Mod Rater
Mod Rater

I left and came back, it still happens.
Old 09-27-2013   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Huh, aren't cheats back to the old GTA style aka pressing random buttons on the controller?

I doubt you entered it by mistake, but still a hilarious thought.
Old 09-27-2013   #5
Mod Rater
Mod Rater

Nope. It would have told me. And there is no cheat to do something like that.
Old 09-28-2013   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Did you save (in a separate slot) and re-load?
Old 09-28-2013   #7
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
You could try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. At this point it would be a long shot if it is still giving you problems.

If nothing else works, the save may possibly be bugged. If that is the case, you're fukt son.

Worst case scenario, all else fails, just replay the main missions to where you were.

The game isn't that long anyway. lel

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #8
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Not sure if it'll help, but...

I had this happen when Tequila-la (owned property) asked for help with a gang problem. Even though I was on the other side of town everyone was panicked. Once I got rid of the gang members it went back to normal.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013   #9
Mod Rater
Mod Rater

I beat the game. Four times now, but it only happens on that same save. It was my first save, since I usually didn't save anywhere else.