Old 09-26-2013   #1
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
"new gta online news"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...to-online.html

Some what interesting.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
You know, I don't even care about the microtransactions. Rockstar are adding all this free content that other companies would make you pay for and getting a revenue from the idiots that are actually willing to pay for in-game money. All that means is more free shit for me.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
It's a bit of a bummer that the content creator isn't available from launch. I hope it's not far behind, that was the most exciting feature, i thought.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote