Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2013   #1
ronald711
Unregistered User

ronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished road
Unique garage property for CE?

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Unique vehicles> YES... we got the hotrod and the RS bike while other versions dont have!
Unique garage property> No... every versions got 3 garage properties! (green/blue/orange)

just curious.....or i missed anything on the map...?

Last edited by ronald711; 09-23-2013 at 09:35 AM..
ronald711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013   #2
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
Ugh...

Your post hurt my eyes because of the unneeded variations in text size and format. It could also stand to be a bit more concise. However I will attempt to answer what I think you asked.

I only got the standard edition [360]. I can confirm that I also got the bonus garage, but only once I attached my Social Club ID to my Gamertag. On my offline XBox, the garages are not free.

I Guess Rockstar decided to spread a little bit more love around. I hope this helps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013   #3
Dogmeat2029

Dogmeat2029 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Garage was for Multiplayer I believe.

The Hotrod and Carbon are for the CE that we can use in the Rockstar Social Club garages...along with the Elegy we get for connecting the social club.
Dogmeat2029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013   #4
ronald711
Unregistered User

ronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished roadronald711 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat2029 View Post
The Garage was for Multiplayer I believe.

The Hotrod and Carbon are for the CE that we can use in the Rockstar Social Club garages...along with the Elegy we get for connecting the social club.
GTAO is now open
however i cant find my "unique" garage lol
ronald711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Go to the real estate web page, one will be free.

The cars are the same except legendary motorsports.