Old 09-23-2013   #1
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
street races

So I'm doing the street races that are unlocked with franklin, and I am at the race where you need a bike. So initially I was like YES, I can use the Carbon RS. So I go to LS Customs and fully mod it out. I roll over to the location, and it says I need a motorcycle for this race. Does this mean the Carbon RS is somehow not a motorcycle?

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
That's strange I would assume that it is on 2 wheels and has a motor making it a "motorcycle".
Old 09-23-2013   #3
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Just GTA being GTA.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013   #4
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
That's strange I would assume that it is on 2 wheels and has a motor making it a "motorcycle".
you would think.. But hey, when does it matter to be logical any more lol. I guess I will try again and see if it was a mod or something.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote