Old 09-14-2013   #1
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Unlockables

Does anyone have a full list of the items you can unlock by visiting certain websites like for example the social club? Stuff like weapons, vehicles, character customization options etc. Thanks.
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #2
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

I never knew this was even a possibility. I'd like to see a list as well! This is an interesting change for a game.
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Lifeinvader.com
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #4
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAu...rofiles_stalk/

here you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #5
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I was expecting something a bit more substantial than store discounts but thanks anyway.
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #6
BamBooUK

BamBooUK is on a distinguished roadBamBooUK is on a distinguished road
you can also claim a free can of virtual Sprunk
BamBooUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #7
darkdevilx

darkdevilx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
I was expecting something a bit more substantial than store discounts but thanks anyway.
Annis Elegy RH8 / Submachine gun / atomic blimp, and a few other things.

although i cant seem to find the Annis Elegy RH8 anywhere

i found the car's there just in the garage near grove street (orange/green coloured) when entering this one you can walk up the green closet in the far left corner an option should pop up there and says press left on the d-pad to see special vehicle's if you already registered to rockstars social club and stalked everyone of those bastards you should already have the annis elegy rh8 available, ive gotten myself de CE so ive also got the carbon sports bike and the hotknife here the vehicles are amazing and a great addition to the game i had so much fun last night.

Last edited by darkdevilx; 09-19-2013 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
darkdevilx is offline   Reply With Quote