Old 08-16-2013   #646
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member
 
Killerfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,544
Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Original model is by Twinke Masta , gun parts were extracted from 'Exciter Guns Mini Pack' by Exciter_GB (from the new vegas nexus).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013   #647
123roach
n00b13
 
123roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 21
123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Original model is by Twinke Masta , gun parts were extracted from 'Exciter Guns Mini Pack' by Exciter_GB (from the new vegas nexus).
Maaaaan, that was awesome....
Teach me how to attach this and that, will you?
My ability list :
-Basic Converting
-Detaching gun parts ( Easy one.)
Other that that... Meh...
__________________
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013   #648
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jakarta/Singapore
Posts: 29
AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Original model is by Twinke Masta , gun parts were extracted from 'Exciter Guns Mini Pack' by Exciter_GB (from the new vegas nexus).
Thanks. That will help. But I must provide the full credits like who made the parts.
45 degree rail was made by Kosai106,Magpul PMAG by bot,XTM rail plate and Magpul MOE stock by Brain Collector. The rest IDK :/
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #649
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member
 
Killerfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,544
Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123roach View Post
Maaaaan, that was awesome....
Teach me how to attach this and that, will you?
My ability list :
-Basic Converting
-Detaching gun parts ( Easy one.)
Other that that... Meh...
Most guns from gamebanana and websites like that already come in parts, in most guns it's nothing more than dragging, resizing and rotating to make it fit.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013   #650
Anson_So_HK
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Anson_So_HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Anson_So_HK is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a weapon request :3
Edsir98 has made a tactical-m16a4-with-gllamb-and-sight-f20863
As you see the known bug, the handposition is a bit off and unrealistic. Can anyone here make a version with no Grenade launcher attached?(So , the handposition can be refixed and become correct) I will credit you with the weapon as I upload my first GTA4 mod video to YouTube .
I like this weapon because its Realistic and Looks fantastic to be used in zombie fights in GTA4.
Anson_So_HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #651
Cosmic Joker
Registered User
 
Cosmic Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
Cosmic Joker is an unknown quantity at this point
Barrett M107

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDcQ9QEwAw

This is one powerful weapon, that I have had the liberty to handle, can shoot through a Semi's engine block.
Should be added with a very explosive headshot or explosion at bullet impact
Cosmic Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013   #652
123roach
n00b13
 
123roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 21
123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Joker View Post
Barrett M107

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDcQ9QEwAw

This is one powerful weapon, that I have had the liberty to handle, can shoot through a Semi's engine block.
Should be added with a very explosive headshot or explosion at bullet impact
I'll try to do this.

Edit1 : No models found on GameBanana, but i found a free HQ model.
Edit2 : A quarter done.
Edit3 : It's done, but when Niko is idle, the gun changed colors... Drastically... into white. If you want it, i'll still give you the link.

Barrett M107
__________________

Last edited by 123roach; 08-31-2013 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: Report
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013   #653
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member
 
Killerfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,544
Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
There's also this one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/bar...-optics-f18016
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013   #654
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha
 
Naruto 607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cileunyi, Bandung Regency, West Java, Indonesia
Posts: 100
Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Killerfist, I think aleztani7 published an M107 without AN/PVS-13 IR sight. It's been removed at gta4-mods.com, anyway, or probably (http://www.gta4-mods.com/search/M107).

Edit: Hey there, Killerfist. Few days ago you made a good assault rifle. So tell me, is it HK416 w/ Hybrid Sight (combination of Iron sight and EOTech 553 Holographic Sight, like MW3 RSASS w/ Scope and RDS)? I would like to have it for personal use.

Last edited by Naruto 607; 08-31-2013 at 04:59 AM..
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013   #655
JACKxRAWR
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6
JACKxRAWR is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I can't find a decent Tec-9 anywhere. Can someone convert this one for me?

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/45377
JACKxRAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #656
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member
 
Killerfist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,544
Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Edit: Hey there, Killerfist. Few days ago you made a good assault rifle. So tell me, is it HK416 w/ Hybrid Sight (combination of Iron sight and EOTech 553 Holographic Sight, like MW3 RSASS w/ Scope and RDS)? I would like to have it for personal use.
Sorry are you asking me if I made that or is that a request?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #657
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jakarta/Singapore
Posts: 29
AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Killerfist, I think aleztani7 published an M107 without AN/PVS-13 IR sight. It's been removed at gta4-mods.com, anyway, or probably (http://www.gta4-mods.com/search/M107).

Edit: Hey there, Killerfist. Few days ago you made a good assault rifle. So tell me, is it HK416 w/ Hybrid Sight (combination of Iron sight and EOTech 553 Holographic Sight, like MW3 RSASS w/ Scope and RDS)? I would like to have it for personal use.
Yes,I did the request and it has an EOTech holosight and ironsight on a 45 degree rail with some magpul stuffs. I will probably upload it to 4-mods in the future(Killerfist allowed me to do so :v)
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #658
Naruto 607
The young Law Enforcer from Konoha
 
Naruto 607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cileunyi, Bandung Regency, West Java, Indonesia
Posts: 100
Naruto 607 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgenBlaze View Post
Yes,I did the request and it has an EOTech holosight and ironsight on a 45 degree rail with some magpul stuffs. I will probably upload it to 4-mods in the future(Killerfist allowed me to do so :v)
Cool. Might I'll be the first one trying that weapon after playing Black Ops II. Weapon Attachments really inspires me out on customizing WeaponInfo for HK416.

Edit: Just hold on, you need help? I can give you a help On weekends I can give.
Naruto 607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #659
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jakarta/Singapore
Posts: 29
AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Cool. Might I'll be the first one trying that weapon after playing Black Ops II. Weapon Attachments really inspires me out on customizing WeaponInfo for HK416.

Edit: Just hold on, you need help? I can give you a help On weekends I can give.
I'll upload it ASAP

Also,how's the texture edit going?
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013   #660
Anson_So_HK
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Anson_So_HK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 4
Anson_So_HK is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone help with the M4 ...
Anson_So_HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.