Old 09-04-2013   #1
Exo 401

Exo 401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Uploading Mods

Where is the confirmation message that you mod as been submitted? Every time I try to upload a weapon, I fill out all the fields and press Add File. The screen takes over a minute to finally submit and then I'm brought back to the Upload Modification screen with all fields empty. I would expect a confirmation saying that it's being reviewed. I'm not sure if it's being uploaded or not, I tried it three times and it does the same thing.
Exo 401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It will give a confirmation message if the upload went through. The problem you're having might be due to the file size - if it's over 30Mb, can you please upload it somewhere like Mediafire, and then provide a text file with the download link as the file that's uploaded? Or you can send me a private message with the link and I will upload it for you. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2013   #3
Exo 401

Exo 401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the prompt response Rappo! It is 47MB. I didn't know about the size limit. I will try Mediafire first.
Exo 401 is offline   Reply With Quote