Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013   #16
SCAB

SCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond reputeSCAB has a reputation beyond repute
The problem with special \ collector's editions with mostly digital content is that you can be pretty sure that it'll end up downloadable to everyone anyway. At least when it's mostly physical stuff, you're paying for something kind of unique.

Last edited by SCAB; 08-27-2013 at 03:34 AM..
SCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013   #17
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
The problem with special \ collector's editions with a mostly digital content is that you can be pretty sure that it'll likely end up downloadable to everyone anyway. At least when it's mostly physical stuff, you're paying for something kind of unique.
Pretty much why I didn't get either of them. The second the Special/Collectors editions sell-out, Rockstar have no other way of making revenue off this content unless they release it digitally, so it's more of a question of when rather than if.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013   #18
Matthew

Matthew is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't normally order special or collector's editions but its GTA 5 and i think its worth the extra $20 to get the special edition for the 360.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013   #19
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I was never that interested in then anyway, since it's not like the main game alone doesn't have tons and tons of content, from the looks of things.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #20
darkdevilx

darkdevilx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Pretty much why I didn't get either of them. The second the Special/Collectors editions sell-out, Rockstar have no other way of making revenue off this content unless they release it digitally, so it's more of a question of when rather than if.
true i gotta agree with that, and even though i think its a shame they will let you pay first to get it already, im sure they are going to release the extra contact included in the ce online after a while.

I have pre-ordered my collectors edition though, just because im a die hard GTA fan.
darkdevilx is offline   Reply With Quote