Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2013   #1
kb24sd

kb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these parts
GTA V Pre Order Bonus Items Master List: US Retailers

Just making this thread to help people in the US where they might decide to pre order where and which version of the game.

Atomic Blimp available when you pre order any version of the game at most major retailers: Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target, Toysrus, Walmart, etc.

Collectors edition available at Gamestop & Rockstar Warehouse only:

Special Edition available at Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Toyrus, etc.

GTA V key chain pre order bonus at Walmart while supplies last:

GTA V exclusive lithograph when you pre order the GTA V Limited Edition strategy guide available only through Gamestop or Bam ! :

More info here @ Brady Games official website regarding lithograph retailer exclusiveness:

http://www.bradygames.com/promotions...x?promo=139300

Last edited by kb24sd; 08-07-2013 at 01:43 AM..
kb24sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
That helps I didn't know about the wal mart key chain.
I hate wal mart but I'll get that key chain.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013   #3
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Do we know how much the "Special Edition" costs yet?
Old 08-08-2013   #4
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by John JJ View Post
Do we know how much the "Special Edition" costs yet?
On amazon it's listed price is $79.99 I'm a bit annoyed about the walmart keychain, they should have included that in all the editions. Also the collectors edition is also available at gamestop for $149.99
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013   #5
vice kitty
Newbie Member

vice kitty is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm having a hard time deciding what I should do here and actually just signed up to this forum to ask you guys for some help. I've never been more excited to play a game than I am for this one. So for that reason, I very much want to be able to have everything I possibly can within the game. I don't really care about the money bag or hat, I just want all the in game exclusives. So at the moment I have the Special Edition preorderd at gamestop but I'm thinking of upgrading it to the Collector's Edition if that's the only way to get the last 2 exclusive bits of content. So what I'm asking is, do you guys think this stuff will be available on PSN or something like that later? When Red Dead Redemption came out I was able to buy a ticket with codes on it off of ebay for like $10 that gave me all the exclusive preorder stuff before, do you think something like that is possible in this case too? Thanks for your input.

I was wondering if you guys think it'll be possible to get the in game exclusives that come with the Collector's Edition without spending the money on it? Like will it be available on the PSN or something like that? I remember when Red Dead Redemption came out and every different store had an exclusive for it. But someone on ebay was selling these cards that had all of the codes for all of the exclusive stuff on them. Do you think that could happen here?

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 08-16-2013 at 08:15 AM..
vice kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #6
kb24sd

kb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these partskb24sd is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice kitty View Post
I'm having a hard time deciding what I should do here and actually just signed up to this forum to ask you guys for some help. I've never been more excited to play a game than I am for this one. So for that reason, I very much want to be able to have everything I possibly can within the game. I don't really care about the money bag or hat, I just want all the in game exclusives. So at the moment I have the Special Edition preorderd at gamestop but I'm thinking of upgrading it to the Collector's Edition if that's the only way to get the last 2 exclusive bits of content. So what I'm asking is, do you guys think this stuff will be available on PSN or something like that later? When Red Dead Redemption came out I was able to buy a ticket with codes on it off of ebay for like $10 that gave me all the exclusive preorder stuff before, do you think something like that is possible in this case too? Thanks for your input.

I was wondering if you guys think it'll be possible to get the in game exclusives that come with the Collector's Edition without spending the money on it? Like will it be available on the PSN or something like that? I remember when Red Dead Redemption came out and every different store had an exclusive for it. But someone on ebay was selling these cards that had all of the codes for all of the exclusive stuff on them. Do you think that could happen here?
I honestly don't remember seeing a all in one unlock pass for all of RDR bonus DLC content.

I remember with RDR it took like close to a year before all of the pre order DLC items to be made available for sale on the PSN Store.

If I remember correctly R* first went to the R* pass method that gave future DLC for a game started with L.A. Noire.

I'd say you might want to consider upgrading to the collectors edition and then try re selling the hat and deposit bag separately on ebay or craigslist .
kb24sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013   #7
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
I've been to several wal marts and of course no one knows a fucking thing about the key chain. Their employees are retarded. Sorry if anyone here works there.
Old 08-30-2013   #8
darkdevilx

darkdevilx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I've been to several wal marts and of course no one knows a fucking thing about the key chain. Their employees are retarded. Sorry if anyone here works there.
HAHAHA, gotta agree with u there mate, most of the customer services and gameshop workers are idiots. not all but most of em !
darkdevilx is offline   Reply With Quote