Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2013   #16
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
This is Grand Theft Auto, not Saints Row, I see neither.

I'm going to go on record now and say that
the spaceship parts will end up being part of a hoax by some hippies, conspiracy theorists, pranksters, journalists or something, there will not be aliens in GTA V
Yea you're right. We know there will be lots of weirdos in GTA V.

However, let's not rule out the possibility of DLC episodes like RDR Undead Nightmare but with Alien invasion. I know R* gave the zombies or alien DLC a thought for GTA V. But since zombies had been done for RDR, leaning towards Aliens. I know this isn't SR4. And I may be completely wrong and this was just Garbut's ideas in the planning stage.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #17
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Dammit this whole thread is a spoiler fest. But I like to live dangerously so......
Old 08-18-2013   #18
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
The Spaceship Parts could also be to build a movie prop ship for a Vinewood production
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #19
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
i hope we can fly a space craft after collecting the parts. Amp up the fun factor. Also an alien invasion dlc would be pretty awesome. Zombies would be good too but aliens would be something new and interesting.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #20
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Leonora Johnson

Somebody related to our dear friend CJ?
Old 08-19-2013   #21
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Capturing a bounty alive? I wonder how much that'll be like RDR.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #22
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Capturing a bounty alive? I wonder how much that'll be like RDR.
I wonder if tasers/and stun guns will be in the game then?
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #23
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
A stun gun like in SR3 would be the best thing
Old 08-20-2013   #24
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
That's something that I have been wanting back since gta2.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote