Old 08-12-2013   #1
TroyD95

TroyD95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default?

So I put in a few mods and I keep forgetting to make backups, yeah yeah I know I'm dumb for doing so. Anyways is there a way to wipe all mods out of my game without deleting and installing it again?
TroyD95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Nope, if you didn't make backups, you gotta just reinstall.
Old 08-13-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
There use to be a website providing the files but I just saw it's no longer active. After you reinstall just copy your whole gta 4 folder as a backup and save yourself alot of trouble.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #4
TroyD95

TroyD95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
There use to be a website providing the files but I just saw it's no longer active. After you reinstall just copy your whole gta 4 folder as a backup and save yourself alot of trouble.
Well the only thing that I really want to get rid of is the HD Roads mod. Pretty sure I messed something up while doing it, don't know how, and now The Triangle's roads just don't load. So it looks like I am driving on nothing.
TroyD95 is offline   Reply With Quote