Old 08-12-2013   #586
123roach
n00b13

123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Alright, as soon as it's up I'll put you on the list

The forum tutorial is a bit outdated though, in the meantime I've found a way to do it all in autodesk. I'd be happy to send you that tutorial but if the current way you're doing it works for you and is easy enough.. I'd say stick with it.
Yeah, i don't understand AutoDesk . I barely know how to use ZModeler2 and coincidentally had 3ds Max.(Which i dunno what for.)

Btw, i'm converting an SS2 from SA! And i'll borrow your SiG552 icon 'cause it's the closest gun to the SS2.

Last edited by 123roach; 08-12-2013 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Added a "BTW".
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #587
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Icon making is really easy in autodesk 3dsmax, you can use the render function for that (and then saving it as .png)
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #588
123roach
n00b13

Quote:
Icon making is really easy in autodesk 3dsmax, you can use the render function for that (and then saving it as .png)
I'll try somtime.
Btw, the SS2 is done.

SS2

Edit : Yay! My two first mods are approved!

Last edited by 123roach; 08-12-2013 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Threw in some info about my mods' approval.
Old 08-12-2013   #589
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Alright man, looking good

like I said in the comments section.. that L11 looks sweet. I've added you to the list, check back here whenever you feel like doing a request. I'm sure there's some that slipped through the cracks if you go back a few pages. Or just wait for new requests, whatever you feel like. I usually post a link to this thread on my mods to let people know where they can make requests but that's all up to you.
Old 08-12-2013   #590
123roach
n00b13

Alright, thanks!

EDIT :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
Yeah, I already enjoyed it since idk how to mod, but I mean without any custom attachments, just a scope like PSG-1 and folded bipods , similar like GRIM's G3SG1. Idk where I can search it on gamebanana.
I'll try this one.

EDIT AGAIN :
Done, waiting for approval, link on 4shared :
GRIM's G3SG1

Last edited by 123roach; 08-12-2013 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Gave the link to the requested weapon.
Old 08-12-2013   #591
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Kinda depends, if it's a somewhat unique gun and you have a link to a 3dmodel I'll certainly take a look at it. Alot of times people are asking for guns that have been converted to gta dozens of times and I don't really feel like making them
Well here it is
I hope it's not too long xD
A HK416 with 14.5 inch barrel with Magpul rail covers,magpul stock,magpul pmag,EOTech holosight and 45 degree ironsight(like in BF4 and Medal of Honor Warfighter)
You can use this as a base:
http://www.cdg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=58337
The PMAG and Magpul stock can be easily found on Gamebanana.com
The canted ironsight can be found here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108793280/M16A3.rar
Also I would be glad if you folded the front ironsight post and replace the rear ironsight with a magpul backup iron sight(if it's there)
Also a magpul for the magazine(the thing that helps you pulling the mag out of the pocket) would be nice
I hope this is not too much to ask

PS: A colored Icon would be much appreciated
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #592
123roach
n00b13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgenBlaze View Post
Well here it is
I hope it's not too long xD
A HK416 with 14.5 inch barrel with Magpul rail covers,magpul stock,magpul pmag,EOTech holosight and 45 degree ironsight(like in BF4 and Medal of Honor Warfighter)
You can use this as a base:
http://www.cdg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=58337
The PMAG and Magpul stock can be easily found on Gamebanana.com
The canted ironsight can be found here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108793280/M16A3.rar
Also I would be glad if you folded the front ironsight post and replace the rear ironsight with a magpul backup iron sight(if it's there)
Also a magpul for the magazine(the thing that helps you pulling the mag out of the pocket) would be nice
I hope this is not too much to ask

PS: A colored Icon would be much appreciated
Will do this tommorow, i'm tired.
But, there's some alternatives in the meantime, just search "HK416" in gta4mods' search window and press enter. Ta-Da! There you go.
Old 08-12-2013   #593
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123roach View Post
Will do this tommorow, i'm tired.
But, there's some alternatives in the meantime, just search "HK416" in gta4mods' search window and press enter. Ta-Da! There you go.
I already got one. But it's just temporary until I get this one
Thanks btw
Oh,do you mind making coloured icon for this mod right here(but without the holosight)
http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/hk-416-custom-f13741
Old 08-12-2013   #594
123roach
n00b13

Quote:
I already got one. But it's just temporary until I get this one
Thanks btw
Oh,do you mind making coloured icon for this mod right here(but without the holosight)
D*F*Q! That gun looks exactly(By exactly, i mean LOOKS LIKA A COPY, THE MAG, EOTech, everything!) like my 3D model....... If i converted it, it'll turns out the same.... T_T Just use that one...... Or, if there's any 3D Models you found, contact me.
Old 08-12-2013   #595
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123roach View Post
D*F*Q! That gun looks exactly(By exactly, i mean LOOKS LIKA A COPY, THE MAG, EOTech, everything!) like my 3D model....... If i converted it, it'll turns out the same.... T_T Just use that one...... Or, if there's any 3D Models you found, contact me.
It's actually very different. The model that I requested will have a canted ironsight,magpul rail covers and different Holosight. Also the front ironsight is folded and the rear ironsight removed ._.
Old 08-12-2013   #596
123roach
n00b13

Quote:
It's actually very different. The model that I requested will have a canted ironsight,magpul rail covers and different Holosight. Also the front ironsight is folded and the rear ironsight removed ._.
So i got the wrong model.........
Let me know if you found an HK416 SA mod that you like, or if there's a 3D model like the one you requested.
Old 08-12-2013   #597
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
You can use the icon from my hk416 if you want, it's more or less the same except for the mag
Attached Images
File Type: png icon.png (55.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-12-2013   #598
123roach
n00b13

This is the closest convertable model i can find.
GTA SA BF3 HK416
Edit : There's this one, too.
GTA SA MOHW HK416
Old 08-12-2013   #599
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You should really use gamebanana.com for models, way higher textures and alot more choice

and I'll handle AgenBlaze's request if you don't mind , I have alot of experience in autodesk in moving stuff around and attaching stuff from different guns to eachother. I doubt you'll find the exact same model he wants.
Old 08-12-2013   #600
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

So,I'm still wondering who wil do my request xD
Or maybe it's too long? ._.