Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2013   #2356
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I just bought a remote control car It's a no-name ripoff of an audi r8!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #2357
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Got some more ammo since I might as well stock up while prices are relatively inexpensive.

240 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 (for AK)

And 40 rounds of surplus 7.62x54r (for Mosin Nagant M91/30)

Wow, what's your destiny doing thats all? For hobby or what?

A few say ago I buy fireworks to make ramadhan more beautiful at night

Last edited by Rizqan7; 07-28-2013 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #2358
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Just a hobby >_<

I wish I could get good fireworks here but I would have to drive about six hours. Not really worth it lol.

EDIT: I bought an "Executioner" because for some reason there have been TONS of flies getting into our house. They're starting to get really annoying.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 07-29-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #2359
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
The smoke from the fire is why piggus, They are trying to take cover from it.

its simalar to why they use smoke to calm down a bees nest for example.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #2360
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Let's see them try to escape 5000 volts.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 08-02-2013   #2361
Muni5
GTA V Duuudee

Muni5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Laptop was the last thing i bought
Muni5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013   #2362
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Set of Sony XB500s.

I just fucking HAD to have something more comfortable than the old pieces of shit I had. Got a little tiring having something that felt like a hard plastic rubber band on your head, with the hard plastic frame of the ear pieces pushing against your ears and hurting like fuck after a while.

I am pretty satisfied with the comfort and they are definitely better all around than the old.

Didn't quite feel like making the jump to something high-end just yet, will probably have these a long time before I do.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #2363
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, I have XB600's.
Old 08-16-2013   #2364
Piggus
Wicked Member

I was visiting relatives in rural Idaho and came across a guy in thrift store whose dad basically got bored after retiring so he started making really amazing hand-made pens and tablet styluses. I bought one of his pens since they were cool and I figured I would never see one again if I didn't get one.

The mechanism is based on how a bolt action rifle works and the metal parts are modeled after bullet casings. Not a great pic but it's beautiful in person.

Old 08-22-2013   #2365
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that is really, really cool pigman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Nice, I have XB600's.
Are they comfortable to you? I looked at those, the frame looked similar to my old pair at the ear pads, and was worried they would fit similarly. The 500s have a really good fit, and I love the ear cushions and the way they fit around your ears. Wish the head band had just a little more cushion though, but it isn't a problem at all.

I didn't like the look of the ear pads on the 300s, and the 700s looked a bit bulky, on top of a little rich for my blood. The 500s were perfect on the scale for me.

---------

Last thing I got was this;

Another of this;

And this;

And Just Cause 2 on sale on Steam.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.

Last edited by TGF; 08-22-2013 at 12:27 PM..
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #2366
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Bought this for $39 on evga Bstock (Z68 SLI Motherboard) I couldn't pass up this deal cause its like a $120 - $130 board

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product...130-SB-E685-RX

it will replace my MSI P67S I'm using now, I mainly needed the Z68 for the extra PCI-E 16x slots as I only have 1 on my MSI

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 08-30-2013 at 01:39 AM..
Old 08-30-2013   #2367
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
You're not even SLI'ing!

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #2368
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post

Are they comfortable to you? I looked at those, the frame looked similar to my old pair at the ear pads, and was worried they would fit similarly. The 500s have a really good fit, and I love the ear cushions and the way they fit around your ears. Wish the head band had just a little more cushion though, but it isn't a problem at all.
Honestly. I love the sound, but in terms of comfort, it's not great for long listening.
Old 08-31-2013   #2369
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
You're not even SLI'ing!
True I don't ever SLI, but I do run folding@home on video cards, and it doesn't hurt to have a dedicated PhysX card to go with my GTX 770 either.

so the extra slots will be used.

I wouldn't have bought it at normal price for just this, but for only $39? its worth it.

I got a GTX 460 that will make a great low powered / low heat physX card.

Last edited by Nite; 09-01-2013 at 08:43 PM..
Old 09-01-2013   #2370
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Grabbed a pair of these. I never had high tops before, comfy as fuck.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote