Michoakano22
Newbie Member

Michoakano22 is an unknown quantity at this point
CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS MAKE ME A .38 A SUPER LIKE THIS ONE

I DONT HAVE 3D OR TEXTURE BUT I HAVE THIS PICS
http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?p=2406473

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?p=2406473
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sdsc0013.jpg (64.5 KB, 0 views)
Michoakano22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #572
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

outlaw-v is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
If you wouldn't mind testing it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktfzy7ikurvilxc

See if the handpositioning and all that is good, if not make a screenshot to show me what's wrong. I'll convert the soundfile after you've tested it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4aowi8kpp...71946355_n.jpg
here is the test sorry it took so long had to scrape together money to finish building my rig but there the model works well just needs the audio now

Last edited by outlaw-v; 08-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: image not showing
outlaw-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #573
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Alright man, no worries

I'll convert the audio tomorrow
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #574
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

Quote:
Alright man, no worries

I'll convert the audio tomorrow
alright thanks i got a pic that is a bit more clear just for good measure https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkdj6rl80o...85628296_n.jpg
Old 08-06-2013   #575
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Here ya go man: http://www.mediafire.com/?4exyj66dydwbtyk

I've included two sound files, you can choose whichever one you like best. I'm assuming you know what to do with them? If not just download any random shotgun that replaces the same gun and follow the instructions.
Old 08-06-2013   #576
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

Quote:
Here ya go man: http://www.mediafire.com/?4exyj66dydwbtyk

I've included two sound files, you can choose whichever one you like best. I'm assuming you know what to do with them? If not just download any random shotgun that replaces the same gun and follow the instructions.
lol I know what to do thanks for the mod though cheers. ps. have you uploaded this on the site?
Old 08-06-2013   #577
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

No I haven't, I don't really bother uploading anymore lately
Old 08-06-2013   #578
outlaw-v
Newbie Member

oh alright I tried to put it up crediting you of course don't think it made it though don't see it in mods list or anywhere else for that matter
Old 08-07-2013   #579
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

May need to be approved before its really on there, but yeah go ahead
Old 08-11-2013   #580
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone still accepting request?
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013   #581
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Kinda depends, if it's a somewhat unique gun and you have a link to a 3dmodel I'll certainly take a look at it. Alot of times people are asking for guns that have been converted to gta dozens of times and I don't really feel like making them
Old 08-11-2013   #582
123roach
n00b13

123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking n00b Converter

I can convert weapons(BIG THANKS TO KillerFist FOR HIS TUTORIAL! If you don't remember, it's the one with 3ds Max and GIMS IV.), So can i be put on the list of converters? (I have samples of my works, screens, etc, etc. I've uploaded one on "gtainside".)
If not, okay.
Link to my Mk. 14 Mod. 0 in the .txt file(IDK how to display links ). It's still unapproved in the site, so i uploaded the file in 4shared.

Mk14.txt

Last edited by 123roach; 08-11-2013 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Added my Mk. 14
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #583
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Sure man, I'll wait until there's atleast one mod you made on gta4-mods so I can get the link to your files and post that under your name in the list. It's a way for people to see all the mods you've made (and everything you make in the future willl show up on that). It's worth the wait of having it approved first believe me , and if you continue making mods you'll get instant uploading rights at some point.

I'm really glad you've managed to get into weapons modding thanks to one of my tutorials, were you the one that e-mailed me or did you use the tutorial on this forum? Anyhow, no problem man I'm glad you've made some use out of it.

Oh and btw, that m14 looks sweet.. nice job
Old 08-12-2013   #584
123roach
n00b13

123roach is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up WOAH!!!

It's the one stickied on this forum!
Thanks for the compliment, btw.
Also, my mods are still waiting for approval.

Last edited by 123roach; 08-12-2013 at 05:49 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar error.
123roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013   #585
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Alright, as soon as it's up I'll put you on the list

The forum tutorial is a bit outdated though, in the meantime I've found a way to do it all in autodesk. I'd be happy to send you that tutorial but if the current way you're doing it works for you and is easy enough.. I'd say stick with it.