Old 09-16-2012   #1546
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Whaddaya people think of new talents? If any of you plays anymore
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #1547
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
From what I had played on the beta months ago; it was okay. I like the talent trees of an RPG. Even if most of the options were pointless passives and there was typically only 1 good way to go for each class. But that's Blizzard's fault of design. Spent too many years balancing and breaking. So I can understand why they made it so simple now. I just don't like that you only get 1 "talent point" every like, 15 levels (?).

Other than that, I do like a lot of the stuff they're offering all the classes. Lots of fun new abilities.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #1548
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Nostalgia keeps tapping me on the shoulder. I'm so tempted to buy MoP, but I know how it'll go down. I'll buy it, level 1 toon to 90 and stop playing again.

Wish they would do what they did with Diablo 3 and give EU players access to all server regions.
Old 07-30-2013   #1549
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, so I've decided to check out WoW again in 3 weeks.

Girlfriend will be abroad for 4 months and I will need something to do.

Does anyone still play? What's it like?

I'll take the casual approach and just level a toon from 1 to 90 and then see.

My old server seems dead though. Still plenty of alliance but only 250 horde.

I logged in to my wow-europe.com account today and I apparently have a level 80 troll priest as well, so thanks goldfarmers!

Other characters are level 80 draenei shaman and level 80 dwarf death knight.

To the people still playing, any important shit I need to know/major changes? Actually looking forward to play again.

edit

oh man, I found this again. Just uploaded it, nostalgia. Those cheers/our fuck up at the end, lol.

Can't remember if I was enhancement or elemental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 07-30-2013 at 04:43 AM..
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #1550
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately, this EMI-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights.

YOU FUCK
Old 07-30-2013   #1551
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Tried to solo Hogger at lvl 10. Figured it wouldn't be too hard.

Until a pat aggroed and also pulled over 3 others with him.

I'm laughing so hard, holy fuck hahaha.

@Grimmy

What the fuck Germany.

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 07-30-2013   #1552
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Ritchie, please come over to Draenor on your next toon

I'll resub just for you <3
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013   #1553
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
No Ritchie. You come to Sylvanas. We have awesome of a fuck guild here! you should join too Havooooook!
Well as in for talents and shit, everything has changed. Itll be new game for you. So id say itll be fun! And you played Enha.

Edit: Our guilds basic raid.. Insanity..
Old 08-06-2013   #1554
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Ohi

Well my friend decided to play again as well and he started on Chamber Of Aspects. I might convince him to switch to either Draenor or Sylvanas.

Not exactly looking at raiding though for the moment.
Been checking some YouTube videos lately, really want to play again now.

3 more weeks!

Quote:
Old 08-06-2013   #1555
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Ohi

Well my friend decided to play again as well and he started on Chamber Of Aspects. I might convince him to switch to either Draenor or Sylvanas.

Not exactly looking at raiding though for the moment.
Been checking some YouTube videos lately, really want to play again now.

3 more weeks!
Yeeeeh im more to pvp myself. But its really fun guild.
Old 08-06-2013   #1556
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'll make a new toon on Sylvanas, but I'm not realm transfering my main
Old 08-07-2013   #1557
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I'll make a new toon on Sylvanas, but I'm not realm transfering my main
Add my battletag Grashock#2571
Old 08-08-2013   #1558
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I just resubbed because a lot of my friends do pvp. We're all on Azgalor... but you guys are on European servers right?

Our realm to be at least mid-pop, now there's 0 people in Org and maybe a couple of people in the MoP capital. It's an indication that people either left this game or moved to higher pop realms. At least next patch they are connecting the low pop realms together.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013   #1559
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Yeah most of us are in EU. And thats happend to lots of servers now. Moved away from a server like that too.
Old 08-08-2013   #1560
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

I used to be on Moonglade EU but it was quiet enough that I enjoyed it, but then it dropped to emptiness when MoP came out so I ended up moving to Draenor where Org is forever busy