Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013   #1
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive (skyge dubstep remix)

Hey guys, I've been focusing on music a lot recently. I'm especially focusing on trying to utilize singing and other vocals in my music, and my first legit attempt at it was a dubstep remix of "Still Alive" from the Mirror's Edge soundtrack.

Don't let the dubstep label fool you, it isn't commercialized brostep. I'm also not claiming it to be UK garage either. I love sub bass but I certainly don't have any problems with a nice mid bass.

https://soundcloud.com/skyge/lisa-miskovsky-still-alive

Let me know what you think. I realize that the mixing is off in a few places (especially the interlude after the second chorus, the inward breaths actually hurt my ears if I'm listening to it at too high of a volume). I'm planning on tweaking the mixing and re-exporting it but I'm out of town right now so I can't mess with it for the next few days.

Thanks