Old 07-18-2013   #1
ll Mute ll

ll Mute ll is an unknown quantity at this point
Must Have Mods

ok so i started about 2weeks ago with this modding comunity, firstly it was skyrim then fallout, now i see GTA for 7bucs on steam and im like hmmmmm i wonder if it has any cool mods.

so here i am, because im fresh to the gta scene i was wondering if some ppl can rattle off a few must have mods for the game?

i have been using realism mods and HD texture pack and enb's and unofficial bugs/fixes mods for skyrim

is there similar mods for pc? i just want a sweet as looking game with bug fixes if needed and some sort of realism and immersive mods.
ll Mute ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Try an icenhancer for graphics, they do suffer from a thing called the 'red sky bug' which means the sky will turn red if you look at in in a certain angle. Still better then default gta imo though. I'm using icenhancer 1.25 which is still my favorite one

Other then that I'd recommend getting simple native trainer which is a trainer that can do pretty much everything (spawn cars, turn you into other characters, use their speech options etc etc etc)

Lastely I'd recommend getting a shitload of custom guns and gunsounds, they make the game so much better. But as a weapons modder I'm a bit biased
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013   #3
ll Mute ll

ll Mute ll is an unknown quantity at this point
cool cool thanx.

will be downloading the game tonight and start looking thru those mods to install.

haven't even played thru GTA yet so i should be in for a nice surprise.

first thing to get would be Custom Mod Manager i guess??

Last edited by ll Mute ll; 07-18-2013 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
ll Mute ll is offline   Reply With Quote