Old 07-17-2013   #1
Littlejoe-42
Newbie Member

Littlejoe-42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question lengthening clip capture possible?

Hello. I'm interested in making more movies inside GTA4, as I've spent a lot of time making the city look like something real (check out my mods, Littlejoe-42). I'm using a low-end graphics enhancer. One of the biggest problems are that the clips are only a few seconds long, sometimes 10-20 sec. I looked at some of the movies I made back when the game first came out, and I remember clips being 30, sometimes 45 seconds long. It made movie making easy.

I'd love to do some remakes of the movies I've made, using today's setup of the game, but the clips are way too short. Can anyone design a mod that resolves this issue?
Littlejoe-42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Only work-around I've discovered is using the speech option in simple native trainer. It's wierd but when I used that I sometimes have clips that go back 1min (or even longer) back to the point where I used that speech option.

I'd say it's worth a try if you have SNT, just go to model spawning then speech options and then select a random speech before starting whatever you want to record.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #3
representa

representa is an unknown quantity at this point
Well It may be your graphics enhancer, As I recall with the ENB im using I get atleast 40-2:00 minute clips
representa is offline   Reply With Quote