Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2013   #2341
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Romanian AK-47

'Murica.

These things are kind of hit or miss but even if I get a shitty one its still a good investment. Whenever there's rumblings of an assault weapons ban, the value goes waaaay up.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 07-01-2013 at 03:58 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013   #2342
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Piggus, you scare me.
Old 07-10-2013   #2343
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold

Handle of;

12 pack of;

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #2344
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Galaxy s4
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #2345
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Flights to and from melbourne for next week. Flights to and from Lombok ~2 weeks later, plus accomodation.

Gonna buy a PS3 and The Last Of Us while im in Melbourne too.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013   #2346
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Romanian AK-47

'Murica.

These things are kind of hit or miss but even if I get a shitty one its still a good investment. Whenever there's rumblings of an assault weapons ban, the value goes waaaay up.
WTF?! Are you terrorist?!
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #2347
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Got a nice case for the AK and 260 rounds of 7.62x39 (which arrived today!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizqan7 View Post
WTF?! Are you terrorist?!
Well duuuuuh

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 07-20-2013   #2348
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Got a nice case for the AK and 260 rounds of 7.62x39 (which arrived today!)

Well duuuuuh
That's joking, right? 8-O
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013   #2349
Piggus
Wicked Member

Yes I was joking. I'm not a terrorist lmao. I just like target shooting. Lots of people here like to shoot targets with the AK-47 since ammo for it is cheap.

Old 07-21-2013   #2350
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-22-2013   #2351
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I got a 500gb ps3 and got Deadpool on 360 for the gf. Didn't get The Last Of Us yet because it was $100 in australia. It'll be $50 at most here so i just waited. I picked up my copy of Uncharted3 that had been stuck in my dead ps3 for 1.5 years, so that'll keep me going for a while.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #2352
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Finally I can get my new card, the 4GB 770 SC ACX is now available from evga

303 evga bucks discount, the card only cost me $161 after shipping

time to retire my 2.56GB GTX 570, I might sell it or just keep it for a backup, not decided yet.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 07-24-2013 at 04:21 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #2353
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Another one of these;

Handle of;

and one of these;

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013   #2354
Outlaw Immortal

Outlaw Immortal is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Kingpin Cigar

Outlaw Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #2355
Piggus
Wicked Member

Got some more ammo since I might as well stock up while prices are relatively inexpensive.

240 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 (for AK)

And 40 rounds of surplus 7.62x54r (for Mosin Nagant M91/30)