Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013   #1
RealAfricanjesu

RealAfricanjesu is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA 5:What To Do When You Are Bored

Made a video of a lot of things you can do when you get bored in gta 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC9FJlzKQ88
RealAfricanjesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #2
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Killing people, throw grenade to people, steal car, flying plane then crashed into skyscraper, crazy stunting and much more, thats cool!
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #3
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Probably do the same thing I do in every GTA when I get bored. Enter health cheat, enter weapon cheat, go on a rampage.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013   #4
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
I'm hoping that the side missions and activities are interesting enough to keep is from just going on random killing sprees... For a while that is.
Old 07-29-2013   #5
DeVer47
Saha Maneh?

DeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished roadDeVer47 is on a distinguished road
Like I Was Doing In TBoGT Since It Has Parachute..
So I Will FreeFall Without Opening The Parachute And Crashing The Protag To The Building And Kills Them..
It Was Very Fun Though
Oh Yeah, 1 More.. Gliding Through The Building Without opening the Parachute.. (The Height Is Not To Damn High and Not To Damn Far).. I Was Fun Like In TBoGT, Try It In The Star Junction On Top Of The Banner Spa, Jump To The Next Building On The East ( See On Map)
I Love When Suiciding The Protagonist From A High Place..

Urang Sunda Asli..
DeVer47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #6
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Exploring the under water shit. Glad under water is back with way more detail than SA. Hopefully rampages will make a return along with adrenaline pills.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #7
JackKlompus

JackKlompus is an unknown quantity at this point
I won't fully know what to do with my boredom time when playing GTAV, but I know what I did in GTAIV for the boredom.

1. Walk people off "cliffs" around the city. You don't use the push attack, you just walk into people and push them by walking, until they go splat at the bottom of a "cliff."
2. Rail sliding motorcycles on certain ledges and stairways.
3. Riding back and forth on the western edge of the second island parallel to the Statue of Happiness. You could run over endless amounts of people for hours and hours.
4. Causing traffic jams by spawning cheat code boats onto the freeways. This results in a lot of splats.

I'm sure I will be able to repeat a lot of the same boredom cures in GTAV, but I'm really really hoping I can push people off of the top of Mount Chiliad and watch them fall all the way down until they splat.
JackKlompus is offline   Reply With Quote