Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2013   #31
metalfourbe
Newbie Member

metalfourbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi! I spent the night using a bunch of your mods (Sniper BT,DeadEye and Watchcats) and i have to say they are all awesome,affecting gameplay in good ways (More cinematic feel in fights and pursuits).

So here is some things i have in mind:

- Replace the melee animation that occurs with a gun in hand with the kick. right after kicking,the time should slow down so that the player can aim and execute the enemy easily (Yeah,pretty much what you can find in sleeping dogs ).

-Use the animation where Luis land with a parachute on a truck (like one hand on the floor,ninja style) when player are too high for the "land and roll" animation. But it should not be too high too ,and the loss of health should stay the same.

-enabling the AK or M4 to launch grenade (like the grenade launcher of eflc) with a button press. For now i use the ak skin on both AK and Grenade launcher,but still have to switch between the two,would be nice to launch grenade quickly

- if possible,make some kind of ragdoll enabler that would launch the player into some kind of tacle in order to takedown peds (Maybe launching the cover roll and immediatly going ragdoll at the time the player is jumping). Or make any peds fall when jumping at them

-You make good use of the killcam in your mods,i like that,do you think this would work with the hand to hand finisher? Going slow mo with camera angles while punching the poor guys could be cool

Well, these are juste some ideas, i hope you like some of them Anyway, good job with your previous mods

-

-
metalfourbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #32
Nevitro

Nevitro is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear @metalfourbe:
I know we write to self on e-mail, but i will reply here to all.

About execute ped - i think i can do another funny script with this idea - kick in front of pants and then enemy will go ground and after that - You have 2 seconds slow down to execute him. If You will change angle of camera too much - time slow down will be aborded. What You think about it?

@topgungtamod:
Okey. My next mission: matrix bullet stop mod. And mayby some move to miss bullets. What do You people think about it?

O reseve this mods: matrix stop bullets, move matrix, kill cam at end of punch fight, grenade launcher for TBOGT for AK and M4 [or mayby for GTA 4 too], jumping TBOGT style for player task. I mean animation of base jumping. [idea of metalfourbe].
Today wednesday - tommorow i will try to make 1.0 of TakeDown mod, after that i will try to make kill cam for punchs and jumping TBOGT style every pleace. Everythink i will try make in this week - in 4 days.
It all for You people!
Nevitro is offline   Reply With Quote