Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2013   #1
BACONRULZ3

BACONRULZ3 is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA SAN ANDREAS GLITCH PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok, so I know that the pedestrian riot mode cheat causes a glitch for the Mission Madd Dogg, and to where hotdog vendors try to kill you. And I've already gone back to a new game and finished the game, but after I finished the game I accidentally saved my game after using pedestrian riot mode cheat. So hotdog vendors try to kill me. But my problem is trying to get a new girlfriend (Michelle, Barbara, Helena, Katie, etc.) But I can't because every time I walk up to them they say "hey can I have your number" and they try to kill me. Every time I agree it either pops up the thing that's says she's now my girlfriend, but yet the heart doesn't appear on my map, or it doesn't pop up at all. Please help me because I'd like to be able to keep my weapons after I die and after I'm arrested and etc.
Thank you.
BACONRULZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013   #2
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
I Think You Might Have To Delete Your GamE Saves And Re Install. Though IM Not 100% On This.
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013   #3
BACONRULZ3

Quote:
Originally Posted by element3215 View Post
I Think You Might Have To Delete Your GamE Saves And Re Install. Though IM Not 100% On This.
But I play on the Xbox 360
Old 07-02-2013   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
You're boned. Gotta start a new game, this time with no cheat saving
Old 07-02-2013   #5
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Gray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enough
As Xan posted, there ain't a fix for it so you're going to have to start from scratch again

You should avoid activating any cheat as they can also prevent getting 100% completion of the game (I wouldn't recommend using mods either as they can cause random bugs)

All NPC's that are programmed to spawn in certain spots (Like GF's, vendors, the lowrider guy at Unity Station,etc.) will be affected by the riot cheat, saving the game with the riot cheat still activated will result in them automatically attacking you (even if you activate and deactivate the cheat again) will not fix this glitch

Best advice you can get is don't use cheats/mods during your path to 100% completion (after that it's safe but the same glitch will still occur on using the ped riot cheat)

If you do struggle getting to 100% then feel free to post here and hopefully some of us could give you a hand on archiving whatever you're struggling on

Topic of interest Guide to harmful Glitches

Last edited by Gray Wolf; 07-02-2013 at 09:14 AM..
Gray Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #6
BACONRULZ3

Ok thanks guys