Old 06-23-2013   #1
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Gray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enough
Post Have a Question?

As there ain't an existing topic for questions i go ahead and make one for ya (if there is just post the link)

This topic will be for general questions you have (relating to the forums or not) as long as they keep within the guidelines of the forums (a bit of common sense would help)

Anyway quick question:

What are the "Legend" members group? i presume that's for the long serving members?
Gray Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
I believe it has to do with the number of posts.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #3
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
You have to collect 50 tokens to get in. You can collect these tokens by typing ">tfw no gf" in random threads. Upon entering the legend forum an Admin will ask you ">tfw" to which you must respond adequately. In failing to do so, you must collect an additional 50 before being able to re-try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
I believe it has to do with the number of posts.
Negative. I have less posts than Algonquin, but he'll never get in because we don't like Furries.
Old 06-23-2013   #4
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
>tfw no gf

Thanks, how do you know if you receive a token?

Last edited by j_harvill; 06-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 06-25-2013   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
No, you're doing it wrong. The post can only contain ">tfw no gf" no other text or else it doesn't set off the token dispenser
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #6
j_harvill

>tfw no gf
Old 06-25-2013   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
1 token has been granted to j_harvill

This is an automated response, please do not reply.
Old 06-28-2013   #8
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

Gray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enoughGray Wolf will become famous soon enough
">tfw no gf"

No offense but that's the most weirdest way of entering a group of a forums I've ever seen

Thanks for answering it anyway but I'm happy as a standard member :p
Old 06-30-2013   #9
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I got a question.

...Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10 and hot dog buns in packs of 8?
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013   #10
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
because business.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013   #11
j_harvill

Kind of like Microsoft points. Odd increments so that you have to keep buying them.
Old 07-02-2013   #12
Gray Wolf
Banned
Banned

^ any excuse to get more money from us

Anyway is the Crap Shack the members lounge? reason I'm asking is because pretty much all the members i see in there are either Legends or long serving members so i presumed it was for the what i like to call in forums "the upper class members"

Also is there anyway to disable the PM pop-ups?
Old 07-02-2013   #13
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
There's a toggle for the PM pop-up here: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/prof...do=editoptions
Old 07-02-2013   #14
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
Anyway is the Crap Shack the members lounge? reason I'm asking is because pretty much all the members i see in there are either Legends or long serving members so i presumed it was for the what i like to call in forums "the upper class members"
The reason why you only see long serving members is because everybody else left the party ages ago. Pretty much anybody with a post count of >10 can post there, or something like that.

Posts don't count there, so you can say whatever you want without having to worry about being on topic or etc. Stay within the rules though
Old 07-02-2013   #15
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
And bring popsticles for fuck sake.