Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2013   #46
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Here's another vague tidbit. It's that same preview with Franklin sky diving then Trevor waking up at the shore with dead Lost members and so on.

Quote:
blue-eyed ’80s soul pumping from the speakers of a passing car
http://www.edge-online.com/features/...blaine-county/
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #47
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
please be simply red or rick astley.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #48
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm really, REALLY hoping R* doesn't rickroll all of us.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #49
element3215
Eat, sleep, Gta!

element3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished roadelement3215 is on a distinguished road
I Just Hope Glamorous By Fergie Doesn't Make It To The Full Game. System Of A Down Would Be Cool. So Would Metallica. I Can't Remember Them Being In Any Gta.
element3215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013   #50
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
R* might not be able to afford Metallica. They do not license their music out much at all, which tells me they probably want a fortune for it.
Old 06-26-2013   #51
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Added:
"Straight Up Menace" by MC Eiht
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #52
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
People have noticed a billboard advertising "Non Stop Pop 100.7 FM". It could be an actual station or it could be like GTA III where there were billboards for stations you couldn't listen to. It would fit with the Fergie & Enrique tracks.

It's at about 4:25 of the gameplay trailer, right after the bit with Trevor in the tattoo parlour there's the red car (F620 or SuperGT?) weaving through traffic. The billboard is visible on the right for the first few frames of that shot.
Old 07-10-2013   #53
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me of when we first noticed the billboard for "The Classics" in, ...Packie's trailer?
Old 07-10-2013   #54
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I really don't know how I feel about a contemporary pop station. It'll be hilarious but completely shit at the same time.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #55
Ash_735

Well a lot of people complained about the GTA IV soundtrack not having enough well known tracks, so I guess just to be realistic for the sake of it, a modern day Pop Station in LA is required. Possibly where tracks like Glamorous, etc, will end up being.
Old 07-10-2013   #56
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

Hey how are we going to switch radio stations? It was on the D-pad for GTA4, but that's now being used for character switching.
Old 07-10-2013   #57
Ash_735

RB + Dpad? Or maybe that cinematic camera button that no one really used from GTA IV.
Old 07-11-2013   #58
Jimmy_86
Think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
Hey how are we going to switch radio stations? It was on the D-pad for GTA4, but that's now being used for character switching.
It'll still be left and right on the d-pad for radio. Character switching is up on the d-pad then move the right stick to select from the character wheel. I think down on the d-pad might be flip the bird. (Up and down might be the other way around)
Old 07-12-2013   #59
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
I really don't know how I feel about a contemporary pop station. It'll be hilarious but completely shit at the same time.
I'd love me some Katy Perry in GTA.
Old 07-12-2013   #60
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Metallica would be cool being from San Francisco and all.
Also wouldn't mind 90's cali rap. Since regulators is confirmed.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote