Old 06-18-2013   #1
dxg1997
Newbie Member

dxg1997 is an unknown quantity at this point
TEMPORARY SMPA60 FIX

Hi everyone! I've been experamenting, perposly ruining mutiple save games to try nd get to the bottom of the SMPA60 Error! Someone else probably already posted this idea, but, hey, noones perfect. out of 10 savegames (i have alot of time on my hands) i found that ONLY IF YOU TOUCH the vehicle, interact with it somehow, or make it move, it (the game) will crash when you get a certain distance away. I tested it with my main savegame (bad idea) and it was the bohan safehouse (i think, isnt that the one near the highway thing?) with a modded Sultan RS. the Sultan was a BMW 33i Tuning, courtesy of Martin.SVK's Ultimate HD CarPack 2012. (Good job on pack Martin!) Anyways, if you have ANY ideas regarding my idea, simply post them below. oh, and check out my other post, about the car i want to make in GTA 4! =D thanks!
dxg1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013   #2
HyperZ
Is this real life?

HyperZ is on a distinguished roadHyperZ is on a distinguished roadHyperZ is on a distinguished road
To fix this problem permanently, unmod all your car mods and destory every saved car at every save house and save the game!
Old 06-21-2013   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Or just start a new game
Killerfist is online now   Reply With Quote