Old 06-17-2013   #1
Nathan3219

Nathan3219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Where's the hood at?

When I'm driving around Liberty City, there's not much of a hood anywheres. I think it'd be cool if instead of people making all these "drift racing track" mods someone could make a town like Camden NJ or Columbus Ohio and put real world gangs in it like the GD's and the LK's, folks vs. people, all that hood life.

Anyone know of any mods that make this game more gangsta, because I'd rather be riding up pulling 187s on rivals instead of fighting biker gangs and chasing russians.
Nathan3219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Lots of gangbangers walking around the appartment buildings up north (middle island) though.. whenever I feel like getting into a fistfight or firefight that's usually the place to go. Other than that the beach area with Russians but since you don't like fighting those I'd suggest the first.

There's also this (closed-off) club near that nothern area where some gang is always hanging around, armed most of the time.

Don't know about mods you're looking for, the only one that comes to mind is 'ambient wars' but that's full-on warfare between civilians, no distinction between gangs just random people shooting eachother.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013   #3
Nathan3219

Nathan3219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Lots of gangbangers walking around the appartment buildings up north (middle island) though.. whenever I feel like getting into a fistfight or firefight that's usually the place to go. Other than that the beach area with Russians but since you don't like fighting those I'd suggest the first.

There's also this (closed-off) club near that nothern area where some gang is always hanging around, armed most of the time.

Don't know about mods you're looking for, the only one that comes to mind is 'ambient wars' but that's full-on warfare between civilians, no distinction between gangs just random people shooting eachother.
Thanks for the advice, I'll go hang out around there.

Do you know any mods that make it so I can join a gang?
Nathan3219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
None that I can think of but you could use simple native trainer, with that trainer you can simply spawn bodyguards (you can choose their guns and they'll follow you around and defend you).

You can choose which peds you want as bodyguards and you can turn yourself into any ped, so you could spawn similar npcs so that it atleast looks like you have a gang. They will follow you everywhere and get into the car with you
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote