Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013   #31
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I was thinking like the BMW 318, 320, 330 etc, but based on my quick lookup on the Civic SI, I think it's the same thing. Only issue with that idea is that the 318 and 330 have different engines

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #32
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Well, they did that to a degree in IV, there was the Sentinel STD, the Feroci JDM VIP, Intruder VX, Presidente SPORT and the Futo GT, there was also the Sultan with the spoiler and hood vent (not the XS) and sportier versions of the Rebla and PMP 600.

Some/all of them may be gang cars though, but I don't think any of them had any performance upgrades over their original counterparts, which would be nice to see.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-08-2013 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Added Images
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #33
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I am thinking they will have that to some degree. I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that they confirmed there is going to be older versions of the same car. I'm pretty sure this is seen in the Franklin trailer where we see the buffalo from IV and then there is the new style buffalo which is like the 2014 Dodge Charger with the one solid tail light. To me it seems logical that these two elements would go hand in hand.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #34
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I just hope there are plenty of those old beaters like in GTA IV that we can mod up to make awesome. One of the character skill meters is 'Mechanic' so I assume it'll be a pretty important part of the game.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #35
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
That would be really cool. Make a sleeper car... looks like shit, goes like hell.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013   #36
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
If we're going to be able to sink all this money into modifying a car, I want to be able to get it BACK when I inevitably wreck.

This is why I didn't spend a lot of cash on car mods in GTA: SA. I tend to go through cars in GTA games like a man with the scoots goes through toilet paper. They don't last very long before they're thrashed (I'm a decent driver, just incredibly reckless). It's one thing Saints Row does better. Once you modify a car, it's yours until you decide you don't want it anymore. GTA5 needs to do this, otherwise the money's wasted IMO.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013   #37
Runner 500
Police Officer

Runner 500 is on a distinguished roadRunner 500 is on a distinguished road
I'm glad there will be a car modding in GTA V, Pay n' Spray will not make appearance in GTA V it is replaced by Los Santos Customs. The mods like car colors, body kits, etc i hope it will come true.
Runner 500 is offline   Reply With Quote