Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Nine new GTA V screenshots + PS3-exclusive bundle

Today Rockstar Games released the following nine new GTA V screenshots that were featured yesterday in Sony's E3 press conference:

Rockstar also announced a PS3-exclusive bundle version of GTA V and a custom GTA-branded Pulse Elite Headset. View more details at the PlayStation Blog.
Old 06-11-2013   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think the headset is included with the bundle.
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll fix the article. That pricing is ridiculous
Old 06-11-2013   #4
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Im stil surprised on how they are pushing the engine from GTA4 to 5. Its night and day.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #5
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
It was pretty misleading, I believe most sites were listing the headset WITH the bundle. The goddamned headset costs a bit over half the bundle just by itself.

If the system was actually unique and GTA V themed, I might would consider getting it. I wouldn't mind having a newer modeled PS3 so I can shelf my ancient one anyway, but, I already got my CE reserved FOR PS3.

I wouldn't mind the headset, but 179.99? Ehhhh, I think I am happy enough with my CE and the PS3 I have right now...

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #6
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 to play GTA V on so a bundle might make me consider. But seeing as a new Xbox is 150 euros right now and the game is probably 50/60 it'll be cheaper to get an Xbox and the game seperately
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Nice screenshot with the crop duster. It gives us a nice look at the Alamo Sea area and will definitely help those fan mapping projects.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #8
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
When the announced it at the conference i thought it was a GTAV themed PS4 bundle (stream kept lagging) and i nearly lost my shit I wouldn't mind getting this, but i'll want a ps4 sometime after that as well :/ Dunno if i want to get both.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgf
I wouldn't mind having a newer modeled PS3 so I can shelf my ancient one anyway
shelf :
to put something in your ass
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #9
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I'm with you Legham, I don't have a system to play it on, as my Xbox is on the other side of the US, and that bundle sounds right up my ally, but I am very interested in the PS4. I don't know what to do!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013   #10
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilver65 View Post
I'm with you Legham, I don't have a system to play it on, as my Xbox is on the other side of the US, and that bundle sounds right up my ally, but I am very interested in the PS4. I don't know what to do!
Well, you can get a ps3 for now, cheap. used ones are ok. then preorder for the bliiimp
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013   #11
Runner 500
Police Officer

Runner 500 is on a distinguished roadRunner 500 is on a distinguished road
The LSPD cruisers looks like an 2013 Ford Taurus Police Car, i hope there will another a police cruiser with LSPD livery.

It also have a Sheriff's cruiser too because GTA V has a countryside.

Last edited by Runner 500; 06-16-2013 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Runner 500 is offline   Reply With Quote