Old 06-11-2013   #196
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Spyro was awesome TGF.
>tfw bought first 3 on PSN
Old 06-11-2013   #197
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
The full version of the Dark Sorcerer tech demo is up. Pretty damn amazing.

#1 seller here too
Naaah man his face scares the shit out of me
Old 06-11-2013   #198
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
LOOK INTO HIS EYES

SEE HIS STORY

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #199
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
So i only really care about nintendo because everything else i want will be on pc.

Nintendo did alright, im stoked for the new smash bros, love the new characters. The new mario looks great to me, but i hope that isnt the main mario game for the wii u.

Everything else from ninty was meh.

Really dont see the point in getting a console nowadays unless it has console exclusive games that you really want.

Oh and metal gear looks fucking amazing.

Love that sony get all this love for doing stuff that companies have been doing since forever but ok whatever, its the equivalent of me standing next to joseph fritzl and getting mad respect for not commiting rape. Teir conference was funny though, i enjoyed it.

Last edited by Pignoah; 06-11-2013 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #200
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^ RDR is in my top 5 favourite games of all time. That's only on console! there's probably other examples but i dont know them off hand. RDR is the only significant one for me.

Also, i turned on the nintendo press conference thing and it had a compilation of heaps of 3rd party games coming to it. Turned it off after ~1 minute. the ONLY interesting game they had was Watch Dogs and if i had all three consoles, Wii U would be the last one i'd want Watch Dogs for..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013   #201
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post

Love that sony get all this love for doing stuff that companies have been doing since forever but ok whatever, its the equivalent of me standing next to joseph fritzl and getting mad respect for not commiting rape. Teir conference was funny though, i enjoyed it.

No, they get all the respect because they're the only ones who seem to give a shit about the interests of the consumer. And I know you'll disagree and think Nintendo is the same but releasing a piece of shit system that's in many ways LESS powerful than current gen systems and scarring away third party devs just so they can try to bank on the success of the Wii is NOT in the interest of their consumers. I'm pretty sure more people would buy the Wii U if it were an actual next gen system. But as expected, nobody cares because Nintendo seems to have ZERO ambition. None.

Also good luck playing MGS5 on PC or Wii U. I love how some people with powerful PCs think a PC is the only system they need. I guess if you only play third party games, and even those are not guaranteed to be on PC.

Also that's the worst fucking analogy ever bro.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 06-11-2013 at 08:32 PM..
Old 06-12-2013   #202
Pignoah

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
'I love how' upset i made you over my gaming preference, dont bring me into your petty console war world, i couldnt care less, im not 14 anymore. Last i heard mgs5 was coming to pc, but like you, i dont believe that either.

Luckily my housemate will buy a ps4 so i wont need to, which is why im only really interested in the wii u as everything else i can play on pc. If he does get a ps4 i doubt i will play it as it will require talking to him. Youre a fool if you think sony really care sir. All three companies dont care about you.

Did i upset you because you took what i said as a slight against your favourite company?

If it makes you feel better i think sony did well its just, again, i dont really want or have time to play a console as well as my pc. The wii u for me is somewhat of a luxery. Steam is very convenient, and cheap in comparison to all 3 console companies. Convenience matters to me.

So there there piggus, there there.

Last edited by Pignoah; 06-12-2013 at 03:45 AM..
Old 06-12-2013   #203
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Australian pricing is ridiculous. Thank god the PS4 isn't region locked. Definitely going to use amazon when I eventually decide to get one.

PS4 in retail: $550
PS3 in retail: $370
PS4 on Amazon: $400

That Amazon price obviously doesn't include shipping or exchange rates, though the Australian Dollar is strong enough right now for the latter to be a non-issue. Seriously, a PS4 costs $30 more than a PS3 right now. Australia has been getting butt-fucked for way too long.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #204
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeeeah, I'll probably end up getting one from Singapore. Stupid australia prices.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #205
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post
'I love how' upset i made you over my gaming preference, dont bring me into your petty console war world, i couldnt care less, im not 14 anymore. Last i heard mgs5 was coming to pc, but like you, i dont believe that either.

Luckily my housemate will buy a ps4 so i wont need to, which is why im only really interested in the wii u as everything else i can play on pc. If he does get a ps4 i doubt i will play it as it will require talking to him. Youre a fool if you think sony really care sir. All three companies dont care about you.

Did i upset you because you took what i said as a slight against your favourite company?

If it makes you feel better i think sony did well its just, again, i dont really want or have time to play a console as well as my pc. The wii u for me is somewhat of a luxery. Steam is very convenient, and cheap in comparison to all 3 console companies. Convenience matters to me.

So there there piggus, there there.
You didn't make me upset. You made a dumbass comment without thinking about or doing any research as to why Sony is being praised, so I called you out on it. So you stepped into this "petty console war" on your own accord.

I'm a fool if I think Sony care? You're a fool if you think they don't. They're a business. Their goal is to make money, and unlike Microsoft and Nintendo, they recognize that giving gamers what they ask for is the best way to do that. So yes, they do care about the consumer. If you don't care about your consumers, your consumers will abandon you. The Wii U and Xbone prove that.

How can you have time to play PC games but not both console and PC games? That doesn't make any sense. Having more than one system doesn't automatically mean you have to devote more time to gaming.

Old 06-12-2013   #206
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I'm pretty much just a PC gamer. Last console game I bought and played was RDR, I might buy GTA V when it comes out, but I doubt it.

This will probably be the year I completely skip consoles as there are no games that I like enough to warrant spending 350 on what will end up being a paperweight 80% of the time.
Old 06-12-2013   #207
Pignoah

Edit: nvrmind it isnt worth it.

I will agree with whatever you say piggus.

Last edited by Pignoah; 06-12-2013 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 06-12-2013   #208
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013   #209
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Wow man, that's really dark.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013   #210
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, and badly done, a bit more effort and it could have been decent, have Jack Tretton sticking out of the first tower to represent the No Used Game DRM Announcement and have Andrew House as the plane about the hit the second Xbox One which represents the $399.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote