Old 06-10-2013   #61
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Realistically though, what are the chances of the PS4 being cheaper?

I was thinking 399EUR would have been the price for both consoles. 499 is really steep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #62
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
inb4 $599 PS4

They could probably get away with it too, looking at this fucking thing.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #63
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been hearing rumours of 349.99 to 379.99 for the PS4, so hell, if they turn true, they're walking it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #64
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I've been hearing rumours of 349.99 to 379.99 for the PS4, so hell, if they turn true, they're walking it.
Only thing is MGS5 is XBone exclusive. Fuck you Kojima
Old 06-10-2013   #65
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Realistically though, what are the chances of the PS4 being cheaper?

I was thinking 399EUR would have been the price for both consoles. 499 is really steep.
Very realistic. Xbone is expensive because of Kinect inclusion.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #66
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
It's not exclusive?

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 06-10-2013   #67
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Only thing is MGS5 is XBone exclusive. Fuck you Kojima
It's coming to PS4 dude (and possibly PC since Kojima always talked about that), if it was exclusive I'd imagine Kojima would have said more as opposed to "this shit looks good yo, laters" before pretty much sprinting away from the stage.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #68
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

399.99 barebones model, 449.99 mid, 499.99 high is what I am expecting for PS4.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013   #69
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I hope they don't do that shit. Just throw out one $499 model.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 06-10-2013   #70
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
not getting the whole "xbone is expensive" thing. ps3 was the same price, it's just the pricing consoles are these days.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #71
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Welp, I think I am packing it in until Sony is up. Better than listening to these douchenozzles rattle on about everything we just seen.

Xbox One isn't expensive. But, it is quite a bit of money to spend for a piece of shit.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013   #72
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
not getting the whole "xbone is expensive" thing. ps3 was the same price, it's just the pricing consoles are these days.
No. Think about it. There's a HUGE difference in hardware philosophy contributing to price of the systems.

PS3 had blu-ray, which cost Sony over $200 per system at launch. It had CELL, which had the highest RND cost of any console component ever made. In the end PS3 cost sony over 800 DOLLARS to produce. They were taking a $200+ hit per system.

It isn't "the pricing of consoles these days," it's how these companies choose to build their systems and how much of a hit they're willing to take. MS has said they don't want to take a loss, so that's why the price is high. The Xbone doesn't even have powerful hardware in it. It was estimated that it costs them ~$300 to build the whole system. They're just taking the Apple approach now and pricing to make a profit. They're arrogant and think people will buy it in droves anyway.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 06-10-2013   #73
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
It is expensive, 429 and €499 =/= $499

It's $160 more in the EU, and don't be giving me no shit about shipping costs. Cause $166 per console is horse dong.
Old 06-10-2013   #74
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

It isn't expensive to me because I'm not buying the fucking thing lol.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013   #75
Piggus
Wicked Member

Killzone Shadow Fall live demo is gonna be on GTTV at noon I think. Knack as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
It is expensive. 429 and €499 =/= $499
You can't compare via exchange rate. It's based on economy and the fact that your government bones the shit out of you with VAT.