Old 06-08-2013   #1
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
E3 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Press conference schedules
Microsoft:
Monday, June 10th @ 9:30AM-11 AM

EA:
Monday, June 10th @ 1 PM - 2 PM

Ubisoft:
Monday, June 10th @ 3 PM - 4 PM

Sony:
Monday, June 10th @ 6PM - 7 PM

Nintendo:
Nintendo Direct: Tuesday, June 11th @ 7AM
What are you expecting?

I personally hope to see more of the Wii U and the games that are coming, especially new full Mario or Zelda adventures.

And I want to see more of Watch Dogs.
eli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
A fun video game to play, something new, something flashy with bitching graphics and bouncy tits.
Old 06-08-2013   #3
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
there's still an E3?
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking forward to see if Microsoft have the power to crawl out of the disaster they have created.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #5
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I'll buy a Wii U if their first party lineup looks amazing, which it has to be if they want to survive. Third party support is basically dead.

Microsoft: lol. There's practically nothing they could announce that would make me buy this junk. That said, I expect their conference to be decent with much more emphasis on games. Since third party games will look and run better on PS4, they'll have to show a lot of first party and third party exclusives.

Ubisoft: Theyad a great showing last year and I look forward to seeing what they have this year. Most likely Watch Dogs, AC4 running on PS4, and hopefully some surprises.

EA: New Need For Speed should be cool and looking forward to BF4 multiplayer footage.

Sony: rumors are pointing to Sony having a really strong showing. Looking forward to the gameplay demo of Destiny as well as any first party stuff. FFXV is said to be PS4 exclusive. Also we'll finally get to see what the system looks like. Trying not to get overhyped. :p

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #6
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
What I really want to hear: PS4 300

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013   #7
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
PS4 just needs to maintain everything the PS3 could do (play pre-owned games, offline mode, support for SDTV's) and they've won this war. Microsoft have fucked the goose on this.
Old 06-09-2013   #8
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
PS4 has the same SD output used by PS1, PS2 and PS3 so it will definitely support SDTVs. Mark Cerny already confirmed that you won't be required to be online to use it as well.

Pre-owned games is still up in the air. The previous stance was that it's up to developers but Sony's own studios would not have some kind of used game DRM. There has been a huge twitter push to keep PS3's policies so we'll see if that pans out.

I mean here's the thing... Yes, siding with the gaming community and being the "anti-Microsoft" will get them tons of good press. But how will it impact their relationship with game publishers like EA who have been pushing for the BS used game DRM? At the end of the day they need to decide what's more important from a business perspective: Publisher support or the good will of gamers. Considering their decisions thus far I'm thinking they'll side with the gamers but we'll just have to wait and see. Microsoft's partnership with EA seems to indicate that MS + EA are on the same page with regard to anti-consumer DRM whereas Sony was more hesitant. The rumors I've been hearing is that Sony was going to have the same used game policy as Microsoft but is backtracking because of the backlash. We'll probably find out in two days.

I don't really buy any used games and I rarely lend out games, so such a policy doesn't impact me. But unlike corporate shills like Neil, I actually give a shit about OTHER gamers who might not have the ability to buy new games all the time or who might have poor internet connections. Sony clearly cares about a wide audience whereas MS cares about the US and the US only. As Polygon put it:

Quote:
After a month of vague corporate comments from Microsoft executives, we now know the Xbox One's game licensing policy was written from the ground up for companies. It's aggressively anti-consumer and anti-middle class, and it outright ignores underprivileged gamers. It's gross, despicable, greedy, pathetic, cowardly and out of touch with a growing global resentment for corporations.
Keep in mind that this is a site partially funded by MS. And even they are disgusted.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 06-09-2013 at 02:09 AM..
Old 06-10-2013   #9
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
All I really care about is a new Fallout, but I'm doubting I'll get that

So I don't really care about the rest.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #10
Piggus
Wicked Member

There's a pretty good chance we'll see Fallout 4 at the Microsoft conference in an hour and a half. Though there's also a pretty good chance they'll wait to reveal it at the Spike VGAs like they did with Skyrim.

We'll also see Mirror's Edge 2 which is cool. According to Gaf insider Crazy Buttocks on a Train (best username ever lols) Microsoft is paying devs not to talk about the PS4 version of their games. So unless a dev specifically says a game is Xbone exclusive, it's safe to say it's also on PS4.

Old 06-10-2013   #11
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
They'll be showing Mafia 3 at the Microsoft conference.
eli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
NeoGAF is down, EuroGamer is slowing to a halt, this is crazy, Geoff Keighley is popping Doritos all round!
Old 06-10-2013   #13
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Oh RARE, what has happened to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #14
Ash_735

Quote:
NeoGAF is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please be patient while the site is down.
I can hear the rage from here.
Old 06-10-2013   #15
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Open world MGS, interesting.

Horse stealth is ridiculous though, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote