Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2013   #271
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
It's interesting to look at all the stuff listed in this thread and see how much of it is actually going to make it into the final game. A LOT of it will. Some of it won't, but you can't have everything.

Frankly, from what I've heard I'm satisfied. As long as they don't screw up the car handling, and they put in everything they say they're putting in, I'm going to be happier than a pig in slop. It's shaping up to be everything I could reasonably hope for.

The only thing I want that I haven't seen evidence of is an honest to God metal station.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #272
icebreaker202

icebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enoughicebreaker202 will become famous soon enough
Don't know if this has been mentioned but bikes with NOS would be awesome.
icebreaker202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #273
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker202 View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned but bikes with NOS would be awesome.
Stunts would be so much fun.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013   #274
yildirim
yildirim
Newbie Member

yildirim is on a distinguished roadyildirim is on a distinguished roadyildirim is on a distinguished road
Ok lets see now, what I want for GTAV with respect..

I want to be able to choose or select player appearance. The player has to swear a lot. 'Also constantly carry a backpack for realism' because his gotta carry a lot of weapons.

I want a load more weapons too, like being able to carry two pistols, shotguns, machine guns etc... 'A one weapons list for all'. (His got the back pack for it too).

English and sometimes other languages too like for eg: Turkish, Arabic, hybrid or all! even Chinese. Have the player select what style or appearance model he wants his player... IF YOU CAN. 'I can give you some words if interested or input in game) Like for example

Player speech;
'I only want peace in world, harmony and all the good stuff, freedom fuck! why do people shit me?'
'Fucking corrupt Government need to recognize where they went wrong'
Bastards wanna play? Fuckyall bitch I ain't doing bad for the good of a nation, im doing bad for the good sake of earth'
'Have to call mum soon she will want me to take out the rubbish

Also sometimes speeches having him remember his mom who sometimes calls him etc... Asks his welfare ad if he found himself a wife yet? Etc... Realism a little...

Also these speeches should be able in other languages too so anybody can fit there style of liking.

Also I want the game able to be modded easy please!! <- most important ' cars guns textures etc.. I want less crashes and shit. 8)

Should be fun, if i get more ideas ill sharem here!
yildirim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013   #275
GrandadTheGrey
The Wizard

GrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished road
I want more character customisation than GTA SA and most definitely IV...the customisation in that was terrible.

I want a wider range of radio genre's...In SA I loved Radio X as they had songs such as Faith No More - Midlife Crysis, Ozzy - Hellraiser, Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name, Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus, Danzig - Mother, Guns 'n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle, Soundgarded - Rusty Cage, Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing and then there was K-Rose with Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man. (All brilliant tracks with some of my favourite bands)

GTA IV only had Burro Banton - Badder Den Dem, Bunji Garlin - Brrrt, Chuck Fenda - All About Da Weed, Buju Banton - Driver on Massive B (all of which were semi-decent), Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygène Pt 4, Philip Glass - Pruit Igoe on The Journey (Awesome tracks, best in the game IMHO), and I think Liberty Rock had some alright tunes too but other than that, I thought the tracks didn't meet my expectations really.

If multiplayer is to be included (which it undoubtedly will), at least give it a point...a section specifically for free-for-all free roam is necessary as GTA IVs annoyed the faeces out of me.

I want to be able to hunt and gain something from doing so as was done in RDR

More non-major character interactions.

Drivable trains that can derail.

A usable bus service (although I have heard this will be included with a city tour too)

Some dual-wielding (possibly with different weapons (e.g. pistol and SMG).

Gun customisation perhaps.

Property customisation (E.g. furniture, decorations, perhaps wallpaper)

More personalisation abilities from the iFruit.

Car bombs.

Personalised radio station (with tracks that are on your console/pc. I am aware that PC had that ability and perhaps 360 but PS3 didn't.)

A prone stance.

Drive-by's 'cause "Suckers are hiddin' Jump behind the bush when they see me driving by, Hangin' out my window, And my magnum takin' out some puto's " (Cypress Hill/Rage Against The Machine - How I could just kill a man).

Burglary of homes.

Flame thrower.

Visible unequipped weapons or maybe in a rucksack rather than him pulling them from thin air.

I'm sure there is more i could think of but for now that is my contribution. ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!
GrandadTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013   #276
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Nice list

Tazer and also a 80's radio station similar to V Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
It's interesting to look at all the stuff listed in this thread and see how much of it is actually going to make it into the final game. A LOT of it will. Some of it won't, but you can't have everything.

Frankly, from what I've heard I'm satisfied. As long as they don't screw up the car handling, and they put in everything they say they're putting in, I'm going to be happier than a pig in slop. It's shaping up to be everything I could reasonably hope for.

The only thing I want that I haven't seen evidence of is an honest to God metal station.
Yes a heavy fucking metal station. No bullshit either (as I lay dying, all that remains, five finger death punch, bullet for my valentine, etc "metalcore").

Last edited by j_harvill; 06-20-2013 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #277
GrandadTheGrey
The Wizard

GrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished roadGrandadTheGrey is on a distinguished road
Do we know if there will be a season? For example, snow in winter, heatwaves in summer, bare trees in "the fall" or autumn, and vibrant foliage in spring?

Also, it would be nice to see some female cops, medics and fire fighters.

I wonder if the girlfriends feature will remain...and if so how will that work? I think Michael has a wife. I wonder if it would be possible for 2 (or more) characters (depending on how naughty Michael is) to date the same girl and if there will be any repercussions if they do...

And yes some quakes would be pretty damn cool but to often and it could become annoying.

I am also guessing the in-game internet will also have more functions than emails and dating.

I also wonder what will happen if you are playing a mission in which you have two or more playable characters and one of them is killed. Will the whole mission fail? Interesting.

Will GTA V have driving and flying school as in GTA: SA?

Will ambulance drivers revive those with bullets to the brain? Or will they now have stretchers to take there corpses?

Will heads explode like in GTA: SA? If so, I WANT REALISM!

Will we have ridable horses? Horses and carts? Livestock?

And is it still not confirmed whether it will be coming out on PS4 yet? I have GTA IV for PC and was planning on getting a PS3 but I think the PS4 is a better investment and I want Watch_Dogs for PS4 (purely for the nicer graphics than PS3) but I can't go without GTA V.

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - Patricia Christine Hodwell
GrandadTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #278
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandadTheGrey View Post
Do we know if there will be a season? For example, snow in winter, heatwaves in summer, bare trees in "the fall" or autumn, and vibrant foliage in spring?

Also, it would be nice to see some female cops, medics and fire fighters.

I wonder if the girlfriends feature will remain...and if so how will that work? I think Michael has a wife. I wonder if it would be possible for 2 (or more) characters (depending on how naughty Michael is) to date the same girl and if there will be any repercussions if they do...

And yes some quakes would be pretty damn cool but to often and it could become annoying.

I am also guessing the in-game internet will also have more functions than emails and dating.

I also wonder what will happen if you are playing a mission in which you have two or more playable characters and one of them is killed. Will the whole mission fail? Interesting.

Will GTA V have driving and flying school as in GTA: SA?

Will ambulance drivers revive those with bullets to the brain? Or will they now have stretchers to take there corpses?

Will heads explode like in GTA: SA? If so, I WANT REALISM!

Will we have ridable horses? Horses and carts? Livestock?

And is it still not confirmed whether it will be coming out on PS4 yet? I have GTA IV for PC and was planning on getting a PS3 but I think the PS4 is a better investment and I want Watch_Dogs for PS4 (purely for the nicer graphics than PS3) but I can't go without GTA V.
OK.. couple things. They've said there'll be wild animals in the game. Horses are a distinct possibility.
They've said the "girlfriend" mechanic isn't making a return, and the whole "friends calling you at inopportune times to go bowling etc" I don't think is coming back either. Good, because it was annoying as hell.
I haven't heard any mention of flight/driving school in GTAV, but your driving/flying abilities WILL improve over time.

I would guess if one of the characters is killed during a mission, it's a fail. Likewise if arrested.

Seasons seem pretty remote. They've never done it before and I don't think they're going to start now. Keep in mind, that means 4 different texture packs for foliage, different models, a lot of things have to change for that to work.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013   #279
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Hopefully in GTA V will be FPS mode and changeable difficult in mission
Rizqan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013   #280
Runner 500
Police Officer

Runner 500 is on a distinguished roadRunner 500 is on a distinguished road
Things that i want in GTA V:
-Smarter police AI
-More character customization like clothes
-Vehicle customization
-Weapon customization
-Animals
-Better vehicle physics and handling
-More vehicles
-More police vehicles, public vehicles, emergency vehicles
-Wanted level system is advanced and professional
-First person camera
-More weapons
-Can talk with pedestrians
-Etc.

Last edited by Runner 500; 07-10-2013 at 10:25 PM..
Runner 500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013   #281
voliver4
Newbie Member

voliver4 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Step Further

Hello,

The overall consensus seems to be, and I agree, that the new GTA looks amazing and that realistic is a good feel so long as players have the option to be ridiculous. From what I have seen of the new game I will be happy to play it as is. Having said that I have always fantasied about doing crazy things in GTA. Here is a brief list of a few:

*ZOO; have a zoo with a very wide range of animals that you can release on the general populous. Take it further and trap a tiger and lure it into a van. Drive it to a police station and let it go. Have an animal control unit that will attempt to re capture these animals. Animals behave as they would in life. Tigers eat everything they can find and stop when full. Monkeys climb, jump, swing, etc. You get the idea.

3 CHARACTERS; the three characters idea is great. Can we use all tree in free roam to set up ambushes? If player one gets arrested, do we automatically get put into one of the two other characters and need to go break player one out of jail. If one player dies the other two meet at the hospital and pick him up.

ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION; Buildings collapse, rocket launchers do structural damage to buildings, etc. Weather has an effect. Have snow, sleet, hail, lighting, tornados, hurricanes, etc. Drive a car through a store window. Things of this nature would add hours of time to playing the game.

CHEATS; lets have a better cheat system. The phone was great.

Weapons: Stock weapons should fit the game and not be ridiculous. That is the weapons you are normally given in the game should be accessible through cheats and kept separate. There should be a ridiculous weapon cheat for those who want to have some fun outside of normal game play and each weapon should effect the world. No more rocket launchers hitting a building and leaving no damage. Each weapon should allow for different types of kills. Knives allow stealth kills. Bow and arrow as well. Stealth killing does not raise wanted level. Hide the body in the trunk. Things like this. Also have other worldly weapons that do ridiculous things. Thor's Hammer, gravity gun, vaporizer, lightsaber, etc. Each has its own effect.

Skins: One thing I hate about skins is that you can get some really cool skins like iron man, batman, superman, and they cannot do anything that is unique to the skin. Iron man should fly, have his pulse guns (whatever they are) and they should work as such. Batman should get the batmobile. You get the idea. Have the Hulk do serious carnage to buildings and the environment.

Environmental: Low gravity (moon bounce), storms, natural disasters, Volcano, meteors, tidal wave, etc. Each inflicting environmental change and effect.

Vehicles: All sorts of crazy vehicles.

These are just a few ideas. Rockstar has already implemented a lot of things we have all thought about over the years. A submarine, treasure hunting, driving a car out of a plane, etc This new game even if it has nothing I listed above will still be loads of fun. I have many more ideas but thought I would keep things relatively short. Have a nice day. See you all in multiplayer.

-Victor
voliver4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #282
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Hell yeah. I hope that they make it possible to have your character occasionally SIT DOWN! Even a hard-core gamer needs to be able to stop and to "smell the roses" from time-to-time, so-to-speak. The other thing that I hope that we'll be able to do is to use stealth techniques like some of what you get in the Hitman games -- such as being able to swipe disguises from unsuspecting guards, janitors, or kitchen personnel. Being able to non-lethally put down an enemy would be awesome too.

Finally, it would be great if you could complete many (if not all) missions with low body counts. I just like the challenge of completing a task while having to be careful about where (and who) you shoot. For instance, if you are careful and quiet enough, it would be great to make it easier to evade the police -- and possibly not even attract any police attention whatsoever. Plus, being able to hide bodies (alive or dead) would be a big plus.
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013   #283
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you just buy Hitman, because it sounds a lot like what you want to play. At least that way you don't have to wait 5 weeks.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #284
darkdevilx

darkdevilx is an unknown quantity at this point
"Will GTA V have driving and flying school as in GTA: SA?"

as far as i know ive seen a video yesterday with a couple of screencaps where we were being shown a book of the flight school that was from the same year that GTA-San Andreas came out, so its a big hint to me there probably will be a flight school again, personally i really hope this will return, i loved the flight school and the driving school, they really help you build up your skills and its a big fun to take the time to get all golds on every test wich was pretty hard imo.
darkdevilx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #285
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Heya GTA guys! I wanted to add something, or repeat, whichever the case may be.

I keep hoping to see some wingsuits in the game. We've seen base jumping with parachutes, but no wingsuits yet. I saw this video recently which only made me want it in the game even more. Flying through countryside and city skylines? Yes, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs6wEvpErI

Last edited by dokujitsu; 09-09-2013 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: youtube linking
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote