Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013   #31
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
that cap is ballin' though
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #32
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Got the CE reserved and I don't feel guilty at all. Seeing that the last time I did pre-order it was for IV.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #33
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting my cousin to enquire in my local small business game store to see if they're getting the CE. I really don't want to have to go to a chain or anything like that. Not a fan of GAME or whoever else is doing it, if the worst comes to the worst I'll go with shopto
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #34
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I will likely preorder the CE for 360, and MAYBE get the regular, or even SE for PS3, if I am feeling frisky, shit it is only $20 more than the regular.

Hopefully they will do a physical CE/SE for PC as well, whenever it comes around.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #35
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
It would make good sense for them to do it. I'll never understand why the delay for PC release.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #36
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
From a business perspective it's probably pretty simple. I wonder how many people bought the PS3/Xbox version and then also bought the PC version when that was released.

I know I did, I actually bought the DLC for both the Xbox and the PC, and that's probably why it's delayed, in my opinion. I also think it's easier for them to either outsource the port for the PC, or do it themselves, rather than work on it alongside the PS3/Xbox versions.
Old 05-23-2013   #37
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I am getting the collector's edition for sure.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #38
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just going to buy the standard game. I don't play games enough to want collectable shit cluttering the house. The poster would more likely just end up at work on one of the walls.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #39
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Anyone else hate steel cases?

I want the Collector's Edition but I don't want my library being all fucked up because R* wanted to get cute with their casing.
Old 05-24-2013   #40
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Well, seeing as I also buy a few box sets here and there, I use standard shelves, so the only thing that doesn't fit on them is the Battlestar Galactica complete series box set. The shelves also help with the fact that my collection is mixed DVD/Blu-Ray.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013   #41
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
I don't mind steelbook cases, GTA V deserves to feature prominently in my game collection.
Old 05-24-2013   #42
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Ill get the SE.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013   #43
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I wonder if the classic characters in multiplayer will include pre-IV characters. If so, will we see Rockstar's new 'HD' revision models of Claude, Tommy, CJ and their friends and enemies or will we see a bunch of low polygon Ken Rosenburgs running around?

Probably the former, but I think either way will be an interesting sight.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013   #44
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
I wonder if the classic characters in multiplayer will include pre-IV characters. If so, will we see Rockstar's new 'HD' revision models of Claude, Tommy, CJ and their friends and enemies or will we see a bunch of low polygon Ken Rosenburgs running around?

Probably the former, but I think either way will be an interesting sight.
I personally think it'll just be IV's main characters (ex. Packie, Niko, Roman, Jacob, etc) I'm hoping we'll see the mute Claude or gang-bangin' CJ in an HD world, would be neat.
Old 05-24-2013   #45
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I personally think it'll just be IV's main characters (ex. Packie, Niko, Roman, Jacob, etc) I'm hoping we'll see the mute Claude or gang-bangin' CJ in an HD world, would be neat.
Yeah, putting the unmodified character models from IV in wouldn't look out of place though I expect they may touch them up. I also expect there will be Johnny, Luis and their cohorts.

I remembered after posting above that Rockstar did something similar in Red Dead Redemption, with some multiplayer dlc that included character models of characters from Red Dead Revolver. That makes me think it's more likely to also include pre-IV characters remodelled in RAGE.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote