Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013   #16
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Especially when you compare it to IV. There's not THAT much extra stuff (mainly digital things) so 100 is definitely the max. they should have asked in my opinion.

Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #17
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus. $150? I wonder how much that will be Australian. At the very least $200. Hey, that's our first glimpse at the map...

I assume all the in-game items will be released on PSN/Live after some time, so I won't be buying either of these "special" editions. I mean, there's no way they'd take the time and effort to make the blimp flyable and then not give everyone the opportunity to use it eventually. I couldn't care less about hats and bags and all that.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #18
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Ugh, so yeah, not doing collectors. Likely. *goes to look for things to give to Gamestop* Anyone know what the going rate for trades on Move controllers and PSEyes are?
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #19
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder what GTA characters you're going to have access to play as? Please not Roman, for god sake NOOOOOO!!!!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #20
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
That hat will be mine, I plan on channeling my inner Ryder

CJ IS THAT HOW THEY DROVE ON THE EAST COAST
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #21
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Well I have 70 vouchers from amazon so I'm tempted to get it. Not sure if I could live down the guilt of financially supporting a fucked up (IMO) marketing ploy.

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #22
JiggyTurtle

JiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I wonder what GTA characters you're going to have access to play as? Please not Roman, for god sake NOOOOOO!!!!
Haha, that would be great though - Get a group of people playing as Roman and have them all call up everyone else in the game, asking them to go bowling.

After Bioshock Infinite, I'd figured Rockstar's bigger collector's edition would be $150, so I've been savin' up.
I'll be getting the Collector's Edition, but the whole activities and vehicles (and online characters) being limited to certain pre-order purchases makes me sigh .. even if, in typical Rockstar fashion, I'm sure everything will be released as DLC publicly a year or so after launch.

Not a surprise that they went the time-exclusive DLC route, after they did the same with Max Payne 3 and Red Dead even, but still -
JiggyTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #23
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Ugh heavily torn. I may just do the 80 dollar one, do I really need a silly hat?
Old 05-23-2013   #24
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
standard one for me thx

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #25
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Well shit. The main question for me now is PS3 or 360. I already know the obvious one, but that won't be for probably 6 months...

The best thing about the IV SE was the lockbox. Literally. Unlike the game, I actually still use the lockbox.

I kind of miss that the CE lacks quite a bit of physical shit to be anywhere near respective of that ridiculous price. It is all just some fucking digital bullshit. Nice, but no where near worth it.

Too bad the bag isn't included in the SE. I couldn't fucking careless about that hat and that shit digital content. No where NEAR $150.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #26
Bfett21
Addicted Member

TGF, I'm getting on PS3. Don't care that most people on here will be "OH NOES, teh PS3 is for lamerzzzzzz" or whatever the youngins speak. But *shrug* should still be fun.
Old 05-23-2013   #27
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
If I get a standard copy of GTAV, will I be able to access (or buy through the PS store) the bonus "digital content?"
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #28
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
If I get a standard copy of GTAV, will I be able to access (or buy through the PS store) the bonus "digital content?"
Oh likely within 6 months of the game release. Look at the DLC that came with Max Payne 3 or RDR. They all eventually became available.
Old 05-23-2013   #29
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Dutch toys-store lists the collectors edition at €99,99: http://www.bartsmit.com/360-grand-th...llector-editie
Special edition at 79,99: http://www.bartsmit.com/xbox-360-gra...pecial-edition
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #30
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm kinda split, this IS worse off than GTA IV, like someone else said, I still use that Lock Box! But that display box, a bag which looks smaller than the duffel bag, etc, and it costs more, no soundtrack CD's, not even a token for any music downloads, the map looks good though. In Game content I've always been against so sad to see GTA go down this route, but it's been a trend Rockstar have been on since RDR.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote